General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
i hope not. the unsealed documents just revealed a lot about Bill Clinton, with underaged girls
Many are indeed "caught", have been for awhile.

Doing time is a different thing, that involves being convicted by corrupt law enforcement, politicians, and court systems.
Hopefully they do see justice but I just can't see it happening with them having all the power and 99% of the money. The elite still cheer and give awards to convicted child rapists...giphy-downsized.gif

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump doubles down on his well wishes for Maxwell

“Her friend or boyfriend was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail. Yeah I wish her well, I’d wish you well, I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck, let them prove somebody was guilty.”

Trump continued: “Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure it out, was it a suicide, was he killed, and I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her.”

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

“Her friend or boyfriend was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail. Yeah I wish her well, I’d wish you well, I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck, let them prove somebody was guilty.”

Trump continued: “Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure it out, was it a suicide, was he killed, and I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her.”
Jesus fucking christ, whats she got on him?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jesus fucking christ, whats she got on him?
"Wish you well" is code for 187. Trump is using their own language against them.

COMEY: I responded that, after the conduct I had just witnessed, I would not meet with him without a witness present.

He replied, What conduct? We were just there to wish him well.

And I said again, After what I just witnessed, I will not meet with you without a witness. And I intend that witness to be the solicitor general of the United States [Ted Olson]. … He asked whether I was refusing to come to the White House. I said, No, sir, I’m not. I’ll be there. I need to go back to the Department of Justice first. […]

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hopefully they do see justice but I just can't see it happening with them having all the power and 99% of the money. The elite still cheer and give awards to convicted child rapists.
As a fan of history I always find it somewhat troubling to recognize that powerful people fucking kids being unacceptable is a pretty recent thing.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Probably just another dumb conspiracy theory
but checking all flight logs in the area makes sense

1596856434992.png

Last edited: