General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think he needed to withhold the client list, so the clients could become confidential informants & more evidence could be collected and who was behind it all identified. I think this past 3 1/2 years (really 7 1/2 years) has been an exercise of capturing election fraud, capturing A LOT of evidence (from J6, to money laundering, to Govt corruption, to influence of foreign countries, to what was happening with Twitter & Facebook, to Wall Street, to human trafficking). The worlds greatest sting operation.

I dont think Trump's next 4 years are going to be anything like the first four, where he had to play politics while evidence was gathered. And the world had to be awakened by Biden 'taking office'. I think the next 4 years are going to be mass arrests, RICO charges, Treason charges, public trials, public executions for some, etc. I know...that's conspiritard level shit, but let's see what happens.

Lancifer

Shogun of the Iron Liver - '98 OGer
Sep 3, 2020
I think he needed to withhold the client list, so the clients could become confidential informants & more evidence could be collected and who was behind it all identified. I think this past 3 1/2 years (really 7 1/2 years) has been an exercise of capturing election fraud, capturing A LOT of evidence (from J6, to money laundering, to Govt corruption, to influence of foreign countries, to what was happening with Twitter & Facebook, to Wall Street, to human trafficking). The worlds greatest sting operation.

I dont think Trump's next 4 years are going to be anything like the first four, where he had to play politics while evidence was gathered. And the world had to be awakened by Biden 'taking office'. I think the next 4 years are going to be mass arrests, RICO charges, Treason charges, public trials, public executions for some, etc. I know...that's conspiritard level shit, but let's see what happens.
From your lips to God's ears, my man.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
From your lips to God's ears, my man.
Lancifer @Lancifer 2 @2oldguy - Watch this. Then watch it again. What is Kash saying here? He's saying, the priority of Trump's first term was to expose the media, expose the Govt, expose the Deep State, and gather evidence. The last 4 years has been The Great Awakening (the people had to see if for themselves) and gathering of more evidence. And the next four years are going to be the evidence reveal, the trials, the penalty phase, the destruction of the Deep State, and America being returned to We The People.

Have faith fellas. I believe it with my entire being.

View: https://twitter.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/1831094633667166674

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The majority will ignore this arrest, but it's an example of things happening that appear like it's being done by Biden's FBI. No way. And there's so many more examples. Look at all of the human trafficking stings and arrests over the past 4 years, for example. Think it's Biden's FBI doing that? Much more at play here than meets the eye, but optics are important.

View: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1830971031974203714