General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I agree with you, but we don't 100% without a doubt know it, and probably never will.
Of course. But it doesn't mean we have to indulge the partisan idiocy of someone who thinks it is realistic that Epstein only woke up one day and became a pedo after he fell out with Trump. And that it is entirely coincidental that Trump implied this future pedo was a pedo before he became a pedo.

We can't 'know'. But we don't have to be retards.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Of course. But it doesn't mean we have to indulge the partisan idiocy of someone who thinks it is realistic that Epstein only woke up one day and became a pedo after he fell out with Trump. And that it is entirely coincidental that Trump implied this future pedo was a pedo before he became a pedo.

We can't 'know'. But we don't have to be retards.
I agree with this as well.
Where there is smoke there is fire.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Trump very clearly knew Epstein was a pedo and claimed to have 'known him for 15 years' in 2002.

Even you should be able to see that this is just partisan-based cognitive dissonance.

Trump quite clearly had a longstanding relationship with Epstein. He said so himself. He flew on his private jet. That doesn't mean he screwed underage girls himself, but anyone who isn't autistic knows exactly what Trump was implying about Epstein in the above quote.
Yeah, there's no way the guy who was into women in their mid to late 20s could have been talking about women in the late teens or early 20s when he said that. If you watch/listen to interviews with less noteworthy people who had single interactions with him they almost unanimously note the young, but not underage, looking women he was with. It's not at all uncommon for a rich guy in his 50s to be with a 20 year old.

People are ignoring what is obvious to look for something they want to find.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah, there's no way the guy who was into women in their mid to late 20s could have been talking about women in the late teens or early 20s when he said that. If you watch/listen to interviews with less noteworthy people who had single interactions with him they almost unanimously note the young, but not underage, looking women he was with. It's not at all uncommon for a rich guy in his 50s to be with a 20 year old.

Were these people checking ID's to know how old the girls were?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
To be fair, do we think Epstein started to fuck kids after he and Trump had a fall out? I don't, people don't just become pedo's, he was probably doing it during his friendship with Trump. So I question what Trump did or did not know, it's not like he's known for telling the truth.
I think there are multiple layers and that people are conflating underage girls with "kids". I dont think Epstein was doing most of the particularly gross stuff in the view of others.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Amazing she thought she wasn't going to get arrested once she touched US soil.

The arrogance of this bitch is staggering.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

Nah, you're just autistic. Trump was clearly implying he was a pedo.

T

The Big Guy

Amazing she thought she wasn't going to get arrested once she touched US soil.

The arrogance of this bitch is staggering.
Will you be sending prince andrew over for a interview? The FBI just said they would like a statement from him

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
You realize that is the least logical possible interpretation of that comment, right?
We will agree that one of us is a retard defying all common sense to believe what we want to believe. Such is the cruel fate of the spastic - if the spastic was aware that he is a spastic, then he wouldn't be a spastic.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The royal family is being ousted
the "New King" has claim to the throne

A world power shuffle is occurring and the Pedos are losing some of the safe havens and protections they have enjoyed

her arrest is related no doubt

I do think she will likely disappear underground like el chapo
Will end up on the same island or protection that Jeffrey is currently at

wink wink

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Will you be sending prince andrew over for a interview? The FBI just said they would like a statement from him

I would fucking love it if they did. Love it. The non sweaty* cunt.

But the short answer is no. Long answer is noooooooooooooooooooooooo

*he can sweat he just thinks he is a lizard.

Great to see the parasite made into a global humiliation meme though.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
We will agree that one of us is a retard defying all common sense to believe what we want to believe. Such is the cruel fate of the spastic - if the spastic was aware that he is a spastic, then he wouldn't be a spastic.
I dont know what I admire more, your inability to respectfully converse with others, your passion for adding partisanship whenever possible, or your complete inability to ever acknowledge that you realize when you've made an error. They're all very admirable traits.

T

The Big Guy

I would fucking love it if they did. Love it. The non sweaty* cunt.

But the short answer is no. Long answer is noooooooooooooooooooooooo

*he can sweat he just thinks he is a lizard.

Great to see the parasite made into a global humiliation meme though.
I agree with you for once. Shits really getting weird.

Dont you have some loyalty to die for the crown when murica' comes after your pedo prince? Or you will let us invade your lands?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you think you could pick an 18 year old out of a lineup with others who are 17 years and 364 days old?

"Kids" is a deliberately leading term applied when people are looking to ellicit an emotional response.
What?

Kids is deliberate, because they are kids. How else do you describe a 14 year old? Fucking kids is wrong. What other response is someone supposed to have to an adult fucking kids?

Last edited: