General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i still think the majority of people that partied on epsteins island did not molest underaged girls
honestly the guys parties were probably epic, with lots of legal women available

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i still think the majority of people that partied on epsteins island did not molest underaged girls
honestly the guys parties were probably epic, with lots of legal women available
ya but if you heard a guy who fucks kids is having an awesome party would you go? a lot of these people went to the island after epstein had already been charged in florida so its not like they didnt know .

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i cant believe the prime minister of israel would do something evil
How long has the Israeli Govt and Mossad been involved with blackmailing our leaders, media moguls, and CEO’s? How long have they controlled America?

Last edited:

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Pretty sure this means Epstein had a killswitch video she might have access to.

People are getting too weird on this across the web.
that was my first reaction too...then everyone went full retard with the eptsein is still alive shit

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it is hilarious watching alex jones squirm right now when he is shit scared to name the jews . i was listening to a twitter space this afternoon and keith woods had alex all flustered talking about the chicoms and russia ...pretty much everybody but israel . david icke has been on alex for trying to pin this on democrats when it is a global pedo cabal . this timeline is amazing

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
seems that the fbi has lost some evidence in the form of a safe from epsteins island. hmm. noone seen that coming did they?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
seems that the fbi has lost some evidence in the form of a safe from epsteins island. hmm. noone seen that coming did they?
whatever happened to the tapes from the new york apartment that les wexner gave to epstein too
?

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
amazing that 1 whole part of this deal is being completely left out. where are the boys? they werent just fucking underage girls.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it is hilarious watching alex jones squirm right now when he is shit scared to name the jews . i was listening to a twitter space this afternoon and keith woods had alex all flustered talking about the chicoms and russia ...pretty much everybody but israel . david icke has been on alex for trying to pin this on democrats when it is a global pedo cabal . this timeline is amazing
I think it was this one where Stew Peters tries to school him in Israel & Alex nearly rips his own forehead off trying to push through.

View: https://rumble.com/v41gwy7-stew-peters-interview-with-alex-jones-goes-viral-internet-breaks-as-israeli.html