General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hope shes snitching right now on video. Get other governments involved too

No justice no peace
She's not a US citizen is she? Sounds like she needs to be shipped off to Gitmo, beautiful this time of year, and questioned 24/7 until she suicides herself.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Untouchable, until Trump got in office...

View: https://youtu.be/MwE0P1UYPm0?t=81
Next week will be big.

Q drop; 4565.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 3bbfe0 No.9829982
Jul 2 2020 16:18:30 (EST)

View: https://twitter.com/rn__deplorable/status/1278778177574318086

Impressive, most impressive.
Argument: "Maxwell is not a big enough name to trigger a mass awakening." [example]
Counter-argument: Do not make statements based on assumption of 'worth' and/or 'value'. Do not think 'today' but rather 'after' today.
ONE LEADS TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER.
ONE LEADS TO MANY.
Crimes against Children = common denominator [no matter political affiliation][mass pop awakening].
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
She was super gross sounding in that filth rich Netflix documentary
Care to elaborate on that? Is it her alleged behavior, her point of view, her looks, or what? I don't want to watch the series since typically the writers and directors in "documentaries" are anything but neutral. This case is fascinating though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Care to elaborate on that? Is it her alleged behavior, her point of view, her looks, or what? I don't want to watch the series since typically the writers and directors in "documentaries" are anything but neutral. This case is fascinating though.
Stood by holding hand and petting teens she groomed for Epstein while he molested them

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Either I haven't been paying close attention, but it seems like there is a lot more to this apprehension. It didn't seem like she was trying very hard to hide not that long ago

Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at a Los Angeles In-N-Out Burger on Monday, Aug. 12, 2019. (New York Post)

Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam to now-deceased Jeffrey Epstein, was photographed “scarfing down a burger, fries and shake” at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Los Angeles on Monday while reading ‘The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,’ reports the New York Post.

Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Posts Cryptic Online Review Of CIA Book Days After Being Spotted At California Fast Food Restaurant – The Clover Chronicle

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Either I haven't been paying close attention, but it seems like there is a lot more to this apprehension. It didn't seem like she was trying very hard to hide not that long ago

Ghislaine Maxwell pictured at a Los Angeles In-N-Out Burger on Monday, Aug. 12, 2019. (New York Post)

Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam to now-deceased Jeffrey Epstein, was photographed “scarfing down a burger, fries and shake” at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Los Angeles on Monday while reading ‘The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,’ reports the New York Post.

Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Posts Cryptic Online Review Of CIA Book Days After Being Spotted At California Fast Food Restaurant – The Clover Chronicle
I, as well as others, are going to look into this.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

Somewhat interdastingly, a lot of outlets are reporting that this is a doctored photo.

Because Maxwell's publishers dog is in the photo with her.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I just find it so ironic that the person who paved the way for rich and powerful dudes to fuck underage girls has a name pronounced “Jiz Lane.”