General John2054 megathread: my name was just mentioned on live uk national radio, cool huh?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
if Song2 got his feel feels hurt because I pointed out him passive aggressively bumping old threads, I will fully apologize. He's never been that sensitive before and I would have found a nicer way to say posting "3,2,1" in year old threads is stupid.
But its still completely stupid.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
if Song2 got his feel feels hurt because I pointed out him passive aggressively bumping old threads, I will fully apologize. He's never been that sensitive before and I would have found a nicer way to say posting "3,2,1" in year old threads is stupid.
This reminds me of a favorite quote from a poster here.

If you are being mean and calling it in the name of honesty, it's still mean.

Or something like that.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Coming from a guy who has rage quit numerous times, he just needs some time alone to be with his thoughts and he'll come around. So please just show a little compassion.

Right now he is in the phase where he's running around his room throwing punches at the air like Cuba Gooding Jr

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This reminds me of a favorite quote from a poster here.

If you are being mean and calling it in the name of honesty, it's still mean.

Or something like that.
Yeah I think you are misreading something here.

I don't know why song is grumpy today. Its dumb to bump old threads with empty fluff and I'm not actually sorry if saying that offends someone.

I like song and he's happy to regularly tell me to go fuck my mother and that I'm a wannabe dentist. This is what we do.

Please, Songs an abbo stick carrying hooligan that's gonna do what he's gonna do.

I just visited an old thread, not to bump it......

Love the message. You have redeemed yourself.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Hrrmmmm, I hope that isn't actually what pissed him off. That seemed like a reasonable way to handle bumping of old threads.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Yeah I think you are misreading something here.

I don't know why song is grumpy today. Its dumb to bump old threads with empty fluff and I'm not actually sorry if saying that offends someone.

I like song and he's happy to regularly tell me to go fuck my mother and that I'm a wannabe dentist. This is what we do.

Please, Songs an abbo stick carrying hooligan that's gonna do what he's gonna do.

Hrrmmmm, I hope that isn't actually what pissed him off. That seemed like a reasonable way to handle bumping of old threads.
Oh yeah!?

Well....I think you are the one who is misreading something here.....

And it is reasonable and funny. I expected to see a grade school style, check yes or no boxes.