General John2054 megathread: my name was just mentioned on live uk national radio, cool huh?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah Leigh @Leigh would kick my ass, but I wouldn't challenge him to a fight/grappling match either. That's where Throbert fucked up.

He really needs to learn to be humble and respectful like me.
Difference between you and I is you’ve backed out twice, ran like a bitch from someone you went to meet when you saw him, don’t talk to either of the guys.

Leigh @Leigh knows I’ll make good as I’m not scared to grapple him and he will most likely submit me but I’ll go when we arrange it this year.

M

member 3289

Difference between you and I is you’ve backed out twice, ran like a bitch from someone you went to meet when you saw him, don’t talk to either of the guys.
I used to think you only made shit up about chicks you never slept with like TryHardNobody does.

This is just sad.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Leigh @Leigh knows I’ll make good as I’m not scared to grapple him and he will most likely submit me but I’ll go when we arrange it this year.
Quit digging a hole, never wrestled pussy.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Don't much matter anymore. I have offered proof of what I am saying to admins here. I'd allow them to look at anything they want. But I'm still called a liar daily here. So it rly isn't fun to post here. I'll still be doing what I said to you though. I promise

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I can't believe y'all figured out a way to make a John2054 thread shitter.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Don't much matter anymore. I have offered proof of what I am saying to admins here. I'd allow them to look at anything they want. But I'm still called a liar daily here. So it rly isn't fun to post here. I'll still be doing what I said to you though. I promise
I would feel sorry for you and your special needs if you weren't such a cunt

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would feel sorry for you and your special needs if you weren't such a cunt
Yeah, you gotta get pinked for this one too. How many times have Splinty @Splinty and I asked you...hell, practically begged you, privately to leave people alone man? You and couple of others target a handful of members, and become relentless...until they either retaliate and get themselves pinked, or choose to leave.

So please...I’m asking again as kindly as I can...stop.

Absolutely no problem with banter back and forth with members that you’re cool with (ex: Sex Chicken @wrestling doesn't work), but going at people with no other agenda than to try and embarrass them, or piss them off, isn’t going to fly here anymore.

Hope you and anyone else doing it, will respect Splint and I on this.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Hey man, I like your threads and posts....you want to join the taco, miesha, galt, papi thread?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I've spoken to Splinty and Leigh, didn't ask Kelly, but word on the wire is old squirrel boy is getting pinked for 27 days. Or a leap year month if your from Baltimore like you.
“You’re”