Jones testing positive?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
DC is the biggest loser in all of this.

That last KO was vicious. Jon if found guilty, should be banned for life. DC should get his whole fight purse.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
No longer p4p greatest, no longer p4p greatest*, just a cheater now. How does he come back from this?

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
The UFC is going to find a way to get USADA out of there, lol. I wonder how many times they regretted that decision.
I'm sure they've lost a shit ton of money.

I feel that the UFC will give usada the boot as soon as usada flags a false positive. Anything to get them out of there.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This is Jon's first failed drug test?
The coke was out of competition, and the year suspension was for something that USADA said publicly was a misunderstanding. For all intents and purposes this is the first full on "he cheated" test.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The coke was out of competition, and the year suspension was for something that USADA said publicly was a misunderstanding. For all intents and purposes this is the first full on "he cheated" test.

Yes and this is just another misunderstanding.

A failed drug test is a failed drug test, this isnt his first.

Poor Jon Jones.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was a legit misunderstanding yet he still needed to serve a year suspension, gottcha.
Correct, because he still had dope in his system. If they hadn't verified his claims (which they said they did) he'd have served 2 years.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
It was a legit misunderstanding yet he still needed to serve a year suspension, gottcha.
USADA has already done some questionavle things. The whole Brock situation for example. They don't mind to look the other way and wait until after the fight.