General Justin Trudeau: I say PEOPLEkind instead of MANkind because it's more inclusive!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Woah! srsly?
On the UG when they first made votes visible. Fucker was winning, then they had to stop displaying negative votes and he got banned (or maybe he was already banned)

He would be a first round draft pick for biggest dickhead at that point tho

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia , it isn't just this instance. You habitually take it to a personal level. And so far, everyone else has either walked away or tried to bring it back on topic. We all have been waiting on you to realize that we don't play like that. This was a long time coming. Thank fuck Splinty @Splinty stepped up and took the heat so the rest of us could stay out of the fray.

You have some great thoughts and we need differing opinions. Just lose the mud slinging.

And you haven't lost anything. Splinty @Splinty has spanked us all at some point. Be grateful and let's move on.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia , it isn't just this instance. You habitually take it to a personal level. And so far, everyone else has either walked away or tried to bring it back on topic. We all have been waiting on you to realize that we don't play like that. This was a long time coming. Thank fuck Splinty @Splinty stepped up and took the heat so the rest of us could stay out of the fray.

You have some great thoughts and we need differing opinions. Just lose the mud slinging.

And you haven't lost anything. Splinty @Splinty has spanked us all at some point. Be grateful and let's move on.

Sorry just cause you gang up on a person will never make it right.
Splinty @Splinty gave a inaccurate time line

@blank replied to me polite remark with a petty remark, and I was petty back at him, Splinty @Splinty avoided addressing his petty remark and focused only on mine

Plus my first remark to @blank was not only polite it was friendly

Sorry fair is fair and you can try to make me look like crazy one, your buddies on here will back you up, but at the end of the fair is fair and this is not fair.

Never will be, and I will not let folks bullshit

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

@blank replied to me polite remark with a petty remark, and I was petty back at him, Splinty @Splinty avoided addressing his petty remark and focused only on mine

Sorry fair is fair and you can try to make me look like crazy one, your buddies on here will back you up, but at the end of the fair is fair and this is not fair.

But @blank let it go. Lol

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He must be against you, like all the other MoDs who give you fair warning before you go off the rails and get banned again.

Listen

It's not everyone else, it's you. The fact you still don't see that is astounding.

When you held the world record for downvotes it wasn't some vendetta, it's because people don't agree with your shitty opinions. For the most part at least
He held the record? At the OG? Wow, that took some real dedication. I used to roam onto the OG whenever I needed to get into the red and then back over to the UG to get into the green. I found you could more or less modulate your arrow count and color to suit your mood. I knew a couple of guys that used to play around with their count like that. Surefire sign of boredom.