General Justin Trudeau: I say PEOPLEkind instead of MANkind because it's more inclusive!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Osiris

I'm the Osiris of this shit
Nov 7, 2017
Leave it to Trudeau to tell a women she isn't being feminist enough.

How about them retards who voted for the guy?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Splinty @Splinty it appears he called Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 Cray Cray and delusional in another thread can we please pink this man?:D
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia can you explain these actions or are you a hypocrite?

So you went searching for something I said to someone else and the best you can come up with is me calling someone cray cray, which is a playful light hearted way of saying "you crazy" but not literally meaning it?

Wow

M

member 3289

So you went searching for something I said to someone else and the best you can come up with is me calling someone cray cray, which is a playful light hearted way of saying "you crazy" but not literally meaning it?

Wow
They're getting desperate lol

Osiris

I'm the Osiris of this shit
Nov 7, 2017
I remember a poster getting constantly razzed for voting for Justin, just cant remember who it was off the top of my head.

Out yourself so we can tar and feather you!

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Wow
You also called him delusional
It’s obviously a mocking of the fact that someone saying stupid thinking hurt your feelings. Also not hard to find when you attempt to insult someone in every other post.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember a poster getting constantly razzed for voting for Justin, just cant remember who it was off the top of my head.

That was me.fuck you

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Canadian liberals are suppised to be centerist.no one voted for this guy so he could pull this left wing pc bullshit

M

member 3289

I'm not Canadian but if I were I definitely would've voted for JT Money

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You also called him delusional
It’s obviously a mocking of the fact that someone saying stupid thinking hurt your feelings. Also not hard to find when you attempt to insult someone in every other post.

You know what the difference is between me and some of you petty fuckers. FYI, most on here are cool as shit, there are like 500 hundred poeple on here and I am talking about there are like only 3 petty ass lame folks on here, but the difference is if that person said they where offended I would right away be like "oh sorry bro, Ill take note of that next time, did not mean to piss you off"

Instead when I point out how some of ya'll are petty fuckers being rude, you just dig in your heels and say "la la "

Like this guy @blank, just dig in his heels and became twice the douche, whereas if that is me I man up.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They're getting desperate lol

Yeah, its fucking sad as fuck. What's fucked up is when a mod jumps in , like Splinty @Splinty and does not even put the timeline together properly on the thread, overlooks the asshole remark by the other guy and starts with my remark, that's some fucked up booooolsheeet.

Fuck that hot trash, thank God these people are not judges on a actual panel, they'd be corrupt and just screwing innocent people over.

Fair is fair and truth will always shine bright too

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You know what the difference is between me and some of you petty fuckers. FYI, most on here are cool as shit, there are like 500 hundred poeple on here and I am talking about there are like only 3 petty ass lame folks on here, but the difference is if that person said they where offended I would right away be like "oh sorry bro, Ill take note of that next time, did not mean to piss you off"

Instead when I point out how some of ya'll are petty fuckers being rude, you just dig in your heels and say "la la "

Like this guy @blank, just dig in his heels and became twice the douche, whereas if that is me I man up.
You are making a fool of yourself

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

A lot of these motherfuckers are all hat and no cattle, as Splinty would say.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A lot of these motherfuckers are all hat and no cattle, as Splinty would say.

Yeah, but shame on Splinty @Splinty for not being honest and not even having the fairness to provide the actual timeline of events. That is some fucked up bullshit. If a mod is not even gonna be honest and present and actual timeline, the petty fuckers will know that and use it to take advantage of others and follow others around, stalk them and derail their threads.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, but shame on Splinty @Splinty for not being honest and not even having the fairness to provide the actual timeline of events. That is some fucked up bullshit. If a mod is not even gonna be honest and present and actual timeline, the petty fuckers will know that and use it to take advantage of others and follow others around, stalk them and derail their threads.
You know admins are the same no matter time or the place. They don't understand that us posters are going to make some mistakes. Admins just don't understand

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He must be against you, like all the other MoDs who give you fair warning before you go off the rails and get banned again.

Listen

It's not everyone else, it's you. The fact you still don't see that is astounding.

When you held the world record for downvotes it wasn't some vendetta, it's because people don't agree with your shitty opinions. For the most part at least

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know admins are the same no matter time or the place. They don't understand that us posters are going to make some mistakes. Admins just don't understand

It's not about not understanding, Splinty @Splinty is not even willing to even be honest and give an actual timeline.

In his mind, it's okay for @blank to insult my intelligence and say my line of thinking is stupid and this is after I had a friendly reply to @blank , yet when I defend myself and merely call him a hypocrite, which he is, for not voting, then wow I was so mean.

LOL pathetic, fair is fair and Splinty @Splinty so far is proving to be anything but,.

DasRy

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He must be against you, like all the other MoDs who give you fair warning before you go off the rails and get banned again.

Listen

It's not everyone else, it's you. The fact you still don't see that is astounding.

When you held the world record for downvotes it wasn't some vendetta, it's because people don't agree with your shitty opinions. For the most part at least

I found your guiding light buddy