General Justin Trudeau: I say PEOPLEkind instead of MANkind because it's more inclusive!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd stick around. Splinty @Splinty isn't actually a bad guy for a Texan. He might just be having an off day.

I don't think he is in any way a bad guy. Most likely actually a really good guy. Just today for some reason he is not being respectful of me to admit what I am saying. My words all right there for everyone to see. I not only was polite to the @blank guy, I was actually friendly and was saying I agreed with him in principle etc....then he says my line of thinking is stupid, I say him not voting is being a hyocrite. Also between the 2 of of us it went no further than that. No one was calling anyone's Mom's this or that, and no shitty insults.

Feels weird even having to have this kind of debate. To be sincere

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd stick around. Splinty @Splinty isn't actually a bad guy for a Texan. He might just be having an off day.

I don't think he is in any way a bad guy. Most likely actually a really good guy. Just today for some reason he is not being respectful of me to admit what I am saying. My words all right there for everyone to see. I not only was polite to the blank guy, I was actually friendly and was saying I agreed with him in principle etc....then he says my line of thinking is stupid, I say him not voting is being a hyocrite. Also between the 2 of of us it went no further than that. No one was calling anyone's Mom's this or that, and no shitty insults.
If @blank told me that my way of thinking was stupid, I'd ask him to explain. He's a pretty smart cat but even if I didn't know that, I would want to hear his rationale behind the comment. I might learn something.

However, if someone calls me hypocrite....well, I wouldn't be open for further discussion.

That's all a matter of perspective. To me saying my line of thinking is stupid is indirectly insulting my intelligence. There are million other ways to express yourself when you don't agree then saying "your line of thinking is stupid". From my vantage point that is actually worse than calling someone a hypocrite.

I respect your view, but I just have a much different perspective on that for many reasons. Peace

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia

The funny thing about that is....probably the biggest reason anyone questions your intelligence is because your are prone to throw in comments about other people being "ignorant" or "foolish". You don't have to comment on the "other side" to get your point across.

I actually enjoy your posts unless or until I hit one of those type comments.

I hope you stay. :D

M

member 3289

Every time an anti-Trump guy joins the forum the conservatards try to run him off.

We liberals have to put up with so much if we want to stick around...

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia

The funny thing about that is....probably the biggest reason anyone questions your intelligence is because your are prone to throw in comments about other people being "ignorant" or "foolish". You don't have to comment on the "other side" to get your point across.

I actually enjoy your posts unless or until I hit one of those type comments.

I hope you stay. :D

I plan too. It just makes it less enjoyable when certain people are allowed to be dicks and others are held to a different standard. Hopefully that won't be the case going forward.

Thanks for the nice remarks also ;)

Every time an anti-Trump guy joins the forum the conservatards try to run him off.

We liberals have to put up with so much if we want to stick around...
Can a person not find them both to be insincere and frauds?
Splinty hit on some good points in his dressing down of the one dude and this "for/against" mentality keeps us down.
Mind you I didn't vote so, to some, that disallows observation and inference but hopefully you can still understand the point.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Splinty hit on some good points in his dressing down of the one dude and this "for/against" mentality keeps us down.
Mind you I didn't vote so, to some, that disallows observation and inference but hopefully you can still understand the point.
I could've voted as an absentee in the Brexit shenanigans but as much as I knew which side I was leaning to, I didn't feel informed enough to do it considering I've not lived in the UK since 2010. There's no shame in it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He's been in San Francisco today trying to drum up tech business in Canada and to discuss inclusiveness.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Im thinking about taking fruitopia off of ignore i can spam trump memes on all his posts

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ohhh pretty person

Walking down the street, pretty person

The kind id like to meet

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The voting or not voting is utter bullshit and has nothing to do with having a valid opinion.