Let's be honest: Marijuana is a loser drug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

you know full well I am right.....the man was the backbone of our dynasty.

Beside's a few defensive player's and 1 wide receiver worth a damn look at the numbers he put up.....if he had a halfway decent offensive supporting cast it would've happened.

I know I say this every season, but THIS year is gonna be our year, man.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
My morning Tim Horton's run is going to be that much more annoying with all these dumb kids and minimum wage workers high as a kite.

"Can I get a large double double"

"Woaaaah dude do you like, want that in a cup, man? Or should I just pour it into your hand, maaaan."

Fuckin dope heads.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
My morning Tim Horton's run is going to be that much more annoying with all these dumb kids and minimum wage workers high as a kite.

"Can I get a large double double"

"Woaaaah dude do you like, want that in a cup, man? Or should I just pour it into your hand, maaaan."

Fuckin dope heads.
Probably wont affect them very much since they didnt give 2 fucks about it being illegal in the first place. Why do you think they were willing to work those jobs in the first place. Now you may want to pay more attention to your accountant at tax time.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Now you may want to pay more attention to your accountant at tax time.
I can't imagine someone who had to get a degree and do math for a living would willingly melt his brain with pot.

But I will be weary about bringing my Jeep into the shop. Some dope head mechanic is liable to weld my motor to the trunk or something.

"woooah dude it looks like so much better there, far out man!"

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
And loading up Spotify with Bob Marley playlists.

One of the things I bloody well despised about toking with people. I never liked Bob Marley.
name one thing you don't like about bob marley

or is it just the people you chose to hang with that made you dislike his music