General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount - RESULTS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So, after almost a full year of this shit........ is even a single one of you right wingers or "both sides are the same" clowns ready to concede that this whole thing has been nothing but stupid lies from the start, and that American democracy is now on life support because one of the two main parties is now explicitly and openly anti-democracy?

Ready to concede this?

Or not so much?

??
Dude, you are the only one who is worried about it. You are arguing with nobody.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Dude, you are the only one who is worried about it. You are arguing with nobody.
11 pages of this bullshit.

You really think that one of the two political parties in the US turning openly anti-democratic, is not worrying?

Why is that?

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Right, how so?

Because the GOP is NOT in fact all-in on this "massive fraud" bullshit?

How do you reckon it's a false statement?

??
Because I don't think they are all-in on the fraud shit, save for some wackos. They might not be screaming it from the rooftops that it's BS - or at the very least a lost cause - but that's probably because they don't want to piss off Sir Don - which I admit is an issue.

Voter ID and registration laws are a different subject matter.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Because I don't think they are all-in on the fraud shit, save for some wackos. They might not be screaming it from the rooftops that it's BS - or at the very least a lost cause - but that's probably because they don't want to piss off Sir Don - which I admit is an issue.
I'm sure that's a comforting thought for you.

It is not reality.

Reality is that you have a genuine constitutional crisis because of these idiot cunts.

"Some whackos"?

The "whackos" dominate the party. And they are actively anti-democracy. There is no reality-based counter-argument. I know you hate the Dems, but they are not the extremists at this moment in time.

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm sure that's a comforting thought for you.

It is not reality.

Reality is that you have a genuine constitutional crisis because of these idiot cunts.

"Some whackos"?

The "whackos" dominate the party. And they are actively anti-democracy. There is no reality-based counter-argument. I know you hate the Dems, but they are not the extremists at this moment in time.

??
You need to turn off CNN, bruh.
Poison.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You need to turn off CNN, bruh.
Poison.
I don't watch TV. Literally have not watched a single program on TV for probably over a decade. Last house I lived in, I never even set up my TV except as a PC monitor.

Look man, you can stick your fingers in your ears and go "naaaaah" all you want. The reality is very different to what you're portraying. You had a two century long stretch of the peaceful transfer of power broken by these utter cunts, and what is your response? Make excuses for them, and pretend like it means nothing. Well the reality is, if you don't have a situation where the losing candidate and party accepts defeat and gracefully concedes, then you don't have a democracy at all.

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I don't watch TV. Literally have not watched a single program on TV for probably over a decade. Last house I lived in, I never even set up my TV except as a PC monitor.

Look man, you can stick your fingers in your ears and go "naaaaah" all you want. The reality is very different to what you're portraying. You had a two century long stretch of the peaceful transfer of power broken by these utter cunts, and what is your response? Make excuses for them, and pretend like it means nothing. Well the reality is, if you don't have a situation where the losing candidate and party accepts defeat and gracefully concedes, then you don't have a democracy at all.

??
You need to stop reading CNN, bruh.
Poison.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

Voter ID and registration laws are a different subject matter.
The GOP has 99% of them gone insane, lining up behind this narcissist so they can benefit from his unrelenting lies. They're complicit. If they're too cowardly to stand up to Donny Bonespurs, fuck em.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

??
People being surprised by how Trump acted after losing is what floors me. He doesn't have a graceful bone in his body. He's a bull in a chynah shop.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The GOP has 99% of them gone insane, lining up behind this narcissist so they can benefit from his unrelenting lies. They're complicit. If they're too cowardly to stand up to Donny Bonespurs, fuck em.
It's self-preservation. Donnie has them by the balls.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
People being surprised by how Trump acted after losing is what floors me. He doesn't have a graceful bone in his body. He's a bull in a chynah shop.
And when the entire Republican Party and its voters falls in behind him, and parrots all of his lies, and purges anyone who dares to stand up to him, this is not a massive and serious and extremely worrying problem because.......... why?

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Do you think the election result was fraudulent, and Joe Biden didn't actually win?
There's always fraud and cheating. Nothing new.
But probably not enough to turn the election. That would be pretty widespread.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It's self-preservation. Donnie has them by the balls.
But how??
How did they all just tuck dick and bow down to this fat, oafish bully with a long, long, very questionable history?

You would think he's the most politically vulnerable politician in history, but nobody has the guts!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
How does he have so much power over the party, if the average Republican voter isn't in agreement with his anti-democracy lies?

??
He won an election. He's the former Pres.
If he wins in 2024, people want to be on his good side. That's my hunch.

It's not his policies that they don't like. It's his boorish behavior.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
But how??
How did they all just tuck dick and bow down to this fat, oafish bully with a long, long, very questionable history?
Because they agree with his bullshit.

The average Republican voter WANTS him to take power and rule as an unaccountable authoritarian strongman.

That's the reality of the situation. From this point on, there is no such thing as a Dem winning an election and the GOP base accepting it.

And that means that American democracy is circling the bowl, and serious, widespread political violence is all but inevitable now. They've been emboldened by the GOP's response to the assault on the Capitol.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
He won an election. He's the former Pres.
If he wins in 2024, people want to be on his good side. That's my hunch.

It's not his policies that they don't like. It's his boorish behavior.
His boorish behaviour won him the Presidency, and there's no way that you can dispute that. It THRILLED the Republican base when he made up nicknames for everyone, swore, insulted people, etc etc etc.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This is when you leave the reservation.
Stop talking in absolutes.
Tell it to Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney.

You know, you just saying something doesn't make it so. You gotta back your statements with something other than your feelings.

If the average Republican voter doesn't want him to seize power and rule as an unaccountable strongman, then......... how the fuck does he continue to have so much power over the entire party?

Why does EVERY Republican with ambition shamelessly bend the knee to him? Why is everyone getting out of the way of his 2024 run?

If he's not speaking for the Republican base, then how the fuck does he have such a death grip over the entire party? Even after getting impeached twice and losing the Senate AND the Oval Office?

??