General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount - RESULTS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He's saying no one will vote for the GOP if they don't support his fraud claims or something.
He has an inflated view of himself, but even for him that's a reach.

That's like an O-Lineman getting pissed about bullshit holding calls so he decides, as a protest, to not block at all and gets his QB clobbered.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

That's like an O-Lineman getting pissed about bullshit holding calls so he decides, as a protest, to not block at all and gets his QB clobbered.
All he has to do is pretend it didn't happen and point the finger elsewhere. That's it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

That's why I say I think people are overstating his influence on the party. There's no question that he's good for business, but people are filling themselves out the establishment is going to let him sink the ship.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That's why I say I think people are overstating his influence on the party. There's no question that he's good for business, but people are filling themselves out the establishment is going to let him sink the ship.
The establishment has already bowed down to him. Do you know who Liz Cheney is, and what happened to her and why? Look her up. Do you know that Mitch McConnell fucking hates him, yet won't work against him? Why is that?

See how I'm giving you actual examples from the real world to back up what I'm saying, and you......... aren't? You're only offering your stupid feelings, backed by absolutely nothing?

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore
Have you bought any Hunter Biden paintings yet? I heard his showing was a huge success. Raised millions. They won't disclose who bought the art though. Privacy and all that.

In completely unrelated news, Daddy Joe's schedule just filled up with meetings of foreign business interests.

Weird. Get some of that art, bruh.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

No it's really not. It's one of the most powerful man in the world telling stupid and gullible people not to vote.

Its nothing to do with sporting analogy. He's trying to break democracy.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore
Have you bought any Hunter Biden paintings yet? I heard his showing was a huge success. Raised millions. They won't disclose who bought the art though. Privacy and all that.

In completely unrelated news, Daddy Joe's schedule just filled up with meetings of foreign business interests.

Weird. Get some of that art, bruh.
Joey the clown sniffing children, oil painting full canvas, $15,000

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
No it's really not. It's one of the most powerful man in the world telling stupid and gullible people not to vote.

Its nothing to do with sporting analogy. He's trying to break democracy.
Nobody will listen to him.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
There is a lot of people in jail because they listened to him.

I don't think you realise what a cult is.
I don't think the GOP is at cult status.
At least I'm not drinking his Kool-aid.

That's a Jim Jones reference for ya.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Nobody will listen to him.
Once again, you just say something, backed by absolutely nothing, contradicting the available evidence, and you expect us just to accept it because that's what you feel.

No.

Make a case for what you are saying. Don't just say it, and act like you feeling it is enough to mean anything.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I don't think the GOP is at cult status.
And why not?

You are aware that the GOP line on the election is "massive fraud, it was stolen!" purely because that's what Trump has been crying nonstop since Election Day?

You're aware that anyone who comes out strong against Trump's election fraud bullshit, has been purged from the party?

Why are you not coming up with any evidence at all to back any of your statements?

At least I'm not drinking his Kool-aid.

That's a Jim Jones reference for ya.
Technically it wasn't Kool-Aid, it was just generic flavoured sugar drink.

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Once again, you just say something, backed by absolutely nothing, contradicting the available evidence, and you expect us just to accept it because that's what you feel.

No.

Make a case for what you are saying. Don't just say it, and act like you feeling it is enough to mean anything.

??
Why don't you make a case for why you think EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN will follow whatever he says? Because that is literally what you are saying.

Don't tell me why you feel this will be true.
Show me facts.

Please don't embarrass yourself and suggest that the 800 wackos who stormed the Capital are an accurate reflection of the 60 million +/- registered GOP members.