General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount - RESULTS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Fox News Host Complains of Being Attacked by Trump Fans for Reporting Facts on Arizona Audit

View: https://twitter.com/howardkurtz/status/1442212742409211905?s=21
This is the tribal politics you're part of, enjoy your bite of the shit sandwich

M

member 3289

I was told her and Lin Wood were RANKED as the bestest attorneys in USA and always nominated for prestigious appointments.
*I was told she and Lin Wood were...

Would you say, "I was told her was ranked..."?

No, you fucking wouldn't.

Idiot.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was informed yesterday by a couple of the dupes at work that they expect some news around Thanksgiving.

I don't expect any news.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Rudy Giuliani admits under oath that he got some of his 'evidence' of alleged election fraud from Facebook
  • Rudy Giuliani has been sued by former Dominion employee Eric Coomer for promoting election fraud conspiracy theories.
  • Giuliani admitted under oath that he did not verify the claims about Coomer before naming him in a press conference.
  • In the deposition, Giuliani said some of his evidence was based on Coomer's Facebook posts.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Rudy Giuliani admits under oath that he got some of his 'evidence' of alleged election fraud from Facebook
  • Rudy Giuliani has been sued by former Dominion employee Eric Coomer for promoting election fraud conspiracy theories.
  • Giuliani admitted under oath that he did not verify the claims about Coomer before naming him in a press conference.
  • In the deposition, Giuliani said some of his evidence was based on Coomer's Facebook posts.
Facts and logic, haw haw!