General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
However I'll never believe that all those bellwethers went for Trump except for one and Biden won the election

Notice I didn't mention that. It is strange. But have you seen this???

Sure Nate Bronze has his faults but he's not known for false stats.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Notice I didn't mention that. It is strange. But have you seen this???

Sure Nate Bronze has his faults but he's not known for false stats.
Also sparkuri @sparkuri is still gathering his thoughts for our open discussion about it I believe.
The jury is still out and this site will solve the case!

Everybody is invited to chime in:

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also sparkuri @sparkuri is still gathering his thoughts for our open discussion about it I believe.

Actually I'm taking my gardening break.
You're like #11 on my to-do list, no offense.
You're...on my list.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

This is some of that internationally acclaimed German humor I've been hearing so much about

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Hell y’all going on about? I never said Biden couldn’t fill up a bingo hall. Funny meme, but I am aware that many people voted for Biden simply because they hate trump. I’m sure a shitload of people voted for him.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Trump improved his vote count in 2020 by millions but still somehow lost to a guy who couldn't fill up a bingo hall...

because of the pandemic. How the fuck are you people not grasping this? Do you actually think that if there was no pandemic, he would have had the same numbers of people at his rallies?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
because of the pandemic. How the fuck are you people not grasping this? Do you actually think that if there was no pandemic, he would have had the same numbers of people at his rallies?
I mean, if it’s all the same and I’m already here, weren’t they concerned about low voter enthusiasm for his campaign?

Biden consolidates support, but trails badly in enthusiasm: Poll

“Enthusiasm
Perhaps the Democrats’ biggest risk is under the surface, in Trump’s big advantage in backers who are “very” enthusiastic about supporting him. Strong enthusiasm for a candidate can help boost turnout on Election Day, a must-have particularly for Democrats, who rely more on motivating less-frequent voters to come to the polls.”

I think Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 was making a point that no one gave a damn about Biden. Not enough to turn out for campaign support, but plenty of people showed up when it was time to turn out. Even without the pandemic, few (none) candidates are turning out the crowds that trump does. It’s a spectacle. It’s what he does.

4EB16927-3354-400F-84DD-34C1F69C949B.png

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I mean, if it’s all the same and I’m already here, weren’t they concerned about low voter enthusiasm for his campaign?

Biden consolidates support, but trails badly in enthusiasm: Poll

“Enthusiasm
Perhaps the Democrats’ biggest risk is under the surface, in Trump’s big advantage in backers who are “very” enthusiastic about supporting him. Strong enthusiasm for a candidate can help boost turnout on Election Day, a must-have particularly for Democrats, who rely more on motivating less-frequent voters to come to the polls.”

I think Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 was making a point that no one gave a damn about Biden. Not enough to turn out for campaign support, but plenty of people showed up when it was time to turn out. Even without the pandemic, few (none) candidates are turning out the crowds that trump does. It’s a spectacle. It’s what he does.

View attachment 39247
So was there no enthusiasm to remove Trump from office? I think that was the main driver. Regardless if people weren’t enthusiastic about Biden, they certainly were about getting rid of Trump.