General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
everything with you is right wing this, right wing that, trump, etc...

hard to even read your posts dude...they just seem like one super long rant

just saying
tenor (1).gif

There's plenty to criticise the current state of the left, too. For instance, the Dems and the media coddle a lot of BLM racist bullshit FAR too much.

But it's not the left that has decided to just not participate in a democracy any more, is it.

And that's a huge, unprecedented danger to American society that a lot of people who just see "hahaha, look at him trigger the libs, they get so mad about him, that's funny" don't understand. Because they don't understand how their democracy is being deliberately and systematically taken away from them, while they cheer for it.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There's plenty to criticise the current state of the left, too. For instance, the Dems and the media coddle a lot of BLM racist bullshit FAR too much.

But it's not the left that has decided to just not participate in a democracy any more, is it.

??
I was just letting you know the pattern of your postings makes it hard to keep reading them...at least for me

Divide and Conquer is something I have seen for decades and it is only getting easier to do and infinitely more effective

Democracy? Sheeeeiiiiit brother. That exists on a local level in many places and sometimes on a state level...once it goes federal it is a rigged game...ProWrestling with faces, heels, and all that other bullshit

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I was just letting you know the pattern of your postings makes it hard to keep reading them...at least for me

Divide and Conquer is something I have seen for decades and it is only getting easier to do and infinitely more effective

Democracy? Sheeeeiiiiit brother. That exists on a local level and sometimes on a state level...once it goes federal it is a rigged game...ProWrestling with faces, heels, and all that other bullshit
When the President is openly playing his message to Qanon retards, and fuelling their bullshit and deliberately whipping them onto a frenzy on his behalf......... that's a HUGE problem.

You'd think the assault on the Capitol would have opened some eyes to the danger, but nope.

They got memes, though.

Post above was edited while you were replying, btw. ?

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When the President is openly playing his message to Qanon retards, and fuelling their bullshit and deliberately whipping them onto a frenzy on his behalf......... that's a HUGE problem.

You'd think the assault on the Capitol would have opened some eyes to the danger, but nope.

They got memes, though.

??
Ok
Cool

Gotta go back to work John L P

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It probably jumped to intermediate host.

Same true for SARS
Decision for intermediate host identification made from genetic trees. No intermediate host was ever found. That's very typical of zoonotic infections.
There are thousands of virologists/immunologists/pathogenic certified & experts with peer-reviewed publications that disagree with this position, asserting because of the location of the insert it could not have jumped species to an intermediate host.
And the consensus assertation with "well over 95% probability" of these professionals is that this was a specific engineered virus in Sars-Cov-2, with human effort to achieve.

The vast majority of public detractors from the theory that this was lab-created, credentialed in the same fields mentioned, have either political affiliations, financial stock, or both, that benefit from this detraction.
Those that don't have none.
This is a clear problem.

If you haven't already, watch Dr.Chris Martenson's Peak Prosperity shows, which cite several publications in each episode.
Bret Weinstein has had several experts over the past year on his Dark Horse podcast.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There are thousands of virologists/immunologists/pathogenic certified & experts with peer-reviewed publications that disagree with this position, asserting because of the location of the insert it could not have jumped species to an intermediate host.
Name them

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
@
Splinty
@Splinty has a habit of going radio silent when he is proven to be duped...that is why I ask.
The reason that nobody ever interacts with you is because you make things more personal than anybody else on the site. You talk about peace and love and all this good vibes. And in a conversation that has nothing to do with you personally, or any other individual, you always try to steer the conversation to personal attacks like you are doing in this thread. It's hypocritical and it's childish.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you haven't already, watch Dr.Chris Martenson's Peak Prosperity shows, which cite several publications in each episode.
Bret Weinstein has had several experts over the past year on his Dark Horse podcast.
I've watched every single episode that you've posted. I don't tune in. I have watched all of the links that have been in threads where you have posted and I would guess it's probably all of them.
I have been followed up particularly the dark horse podcast to evaluate who the people are. I was particularly disturbed by the most recent group talking about being against the vaccine in vaccine deaths. The data wasn't able to be corroborated by anybody else or any other studies. I went to the Twitter of the three guys sitting there only to find all kinds of political and pseudoscience garbage. Particularly the business owner guy who I'm not really sure why he was there other than that he owns a lot of money and has his own business aspirations for why you shouldn't get the vaccine.
I'm a big proponent of treatment modalities that work. Let's do it. And I don't doubt pharmaceutical companies nefarious nature. But their claims are not born out by data and it's not good to ignore the obvious conflict of interest by a guy demeaning another company while he's looking to profiteer from his own.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

They got memes, though.

??
The "assault on the capitol" is questionable at best. In case you're sitting in echo chamber, agents of the FBI as well as capitol police have been VERIFIED as colluding in the escalation and security "breaches". CNN paid freelance BLM revolutionaries to pose as Trump supporters and instigate the situation.
If the election were stolen, which is entirely probable, a NORMAL occurrence in a society built on the government answering to the people would be to physically do something about it. But that didn't happen. Signs were posted that "the second amendment was postponed" for those areas and times, and the "insurrectionists" OBEYED that tyrannical and unconstitutional order.
Why would "insurrectionists" numbering over half a million(many say from 3/4 to 1 million +/-) go to a capitol without guns?
How can anyone in their right mind defend this ridiculous notion of "insurrection" on the part of the people.
The government is SUPPOSED TO BE afraid of the people, that's the whole point of the constitution, maybe you should actually read the damn thing, heh?
Do a study, on the United States Constitution, the bill of rights, the people that formed it, why they came to their conclusions, how/why this republic differs, etc.

So for those obviously living in a state of belief that the election WASN'T stolen...ok, fine.
Answer the above and below!
What kind of million man gun-toting crazy Trump supporting army goes to the capitol of the United States unarmed?
Do you see a basic disconnect there?
Why didn't they storm congress if they believed what they believed?
Why wasn't it occupied?
Do you think about these things?

You're chewing up propaganda partnerino, and you're spitting it back out and can't think straight.
You're all emotion and no critical thought.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump supporting army goes to the capitol of the United States unarmed?
They had weapons ready to go..

And then there were the explosives…

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it's not good to ignore the obvious conflict of interest by a guy demeaning another company while he's looking to profiteer from his own.
Who is this you're referring to?

But their claims are not born out by data
Who is this you referring to?

Peak Prosperity split. Originally it was started like 15 years ago to address wealth with Adam Taggart.
After getting censored for mentioning Ivermectin, Hyroxychloriquine and the MATH treatment protocol, Taggart got upset as his focus was on finances, they split, Adam created the Wealthion channel, and Chris works now full-time on this and the resiliency ranch.

This is a random recent one.
I'd highly recommend subscribing, setting alerts, and watching these.
For someone that has little time but cares, these are the perfect package to catch published studies, look them up, and search opposite opinions to gain a proper opinion.

This source and the sources cited in these videos probably makes up almost a quarter of my reference time since this began.
His network is a WEALTH.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yn1MDIBO7M

I've corresponded with him directly, primarily around the link between blood types.
From my math, I found there was a higher confirmed case count on B-types, where studies were imo wrongly deciphered.
I found 2x more case counts per count within the B-blood types to their population.

That video was probably 8 months ago, I'd have to re-check my correspondence.

ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude , bruh, you're gonna have to care a little bit more.
The only reason I'm wasting my time here re-hashing this(and learning where ya'll still are) is becuase I'm laid up at the moment.
As I'm beginning mobility that will end.
But you've got to stop wasting time.
You ask for sources and names, and it has never gone anywhere.
You have not gone to hospitals, corresponded with doctors/scientists(I presume); it appears as if you demand stuff then ask Splinty if its true. If I was Splinty I'd shoot you with a BB gun.
Pick ONE aspect of this entire plandemic, ONE, and spend all your time there. This is something to care about.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They had weapons ready to go..

And then there were the explosives…

MMAcomm 6-18-2021.png

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who is this you're referring to?

Who is this you referring to?

Peak Prosperity split. Originally it was started like 15 years ago to address wealth with Adam Taggart.
After getting censored for mentioning Ivermectin, Hyroxychloriquine and the MATH treatment protocol, Taggart got upset as his focus was on finances, they split, Adam created the Wealthion channel, and Chris works now full-time on this and the resiliency ranch.

This is a random recent one.
I'd highly recommend subscribing, setting alerts, and watching these.
For someone that has little time but cares, these are the perfect package to catch published studies, look them up, and search opposite opinions to gain a proper opinion.

This source and the sources cited in these videos probably makes up almost a quarter of my reference time since this began.
His network is a WEALTH.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yn1MDIBO7M

I've corresponded with him directly, primarily around the link between blood types.
From my math, I found there was a higher confirmed case count on B-types, where studies were imo wrongly deciphered.
I found 2x more case counts per count within the B-blood types to their population.

That video was probably 8 months ago, I'd have to re-check my correspondence.

ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude , bruh, you're gonna have to care a little bit more.
The only reason I'm wasting my time here re-hashing this(and learning where ya'll still are) is becuase I'm laid up at the moment.
As I'm beginning mobility that will end.
But you've got to stop wasting time.
You ask for sources and names, and it has never gone anywhere.
You have not gone to hospitals, corresponded with doctors/scientists(I presume); it appears as if you demand stuff then ask Splinty if its true. If I was Splinty I'd shoot you with a BB gun.
Pick ONE aspect of this entire plandemic, ONE, and spend all your time there. This is something to care about.
I literally correspond with scientists on a daily basis.....might even stick my microweiner in one tonight.
Who says Splinty @Splinty hasn't shot me?

And yes, I defer to those smarter than I, who have actual experience and knowledge that are relevant to these things. I work with computers, I'm not a virologists, a scientist, a politician, or ccp shill.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh I do. That's why I know that everything that you source is propaganda but everything that people that believe like I do, the free thinkers, is actually the truth.
As long as you trust the plan we are good. We need you.