General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The only staff member to ever be pinked was Wild @Wild because I was having a bad day and fuck that guy.

I tried to pink Leigh @Leigh but it wouldn't work. Some sort of Elf spell reversal
Leigh was pinked I know it......he was showing off like he’s some kind of site saviour that will do anything for the site and walk in the others shoes......all he did was post once and then took a 21 hour flight to some grappling competition in Australia and by the time he got to his Australian gf’s (he told me to keep this quiet so don’t tell anyone) house, the 24 hours were up.....he said “these suckers are stupid, watch this scam I’ve pulled on these momo’s”

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They do when you run the city like I do.

I've been married for almost 10 years so I don't go clubbing any more. I know that sounds insane when you realize just how much influence I have over this city, but it's true.

I could look on one of my old laptops for photos of me BALLIN out with each arm around a Miami 10 and a 1.75L bottle of Grey Goose in each hand, but I'm afraid that by the time I find the photos SensoriaUdorkia will have been banned.

I will believe it when I see it, I don't believe it

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Leigh was pinked I know it......he was showing off like he’s some kind of site saviour that will do anything for the site and walk in the others shoes......all he did was post once and then took a 21 hour flight to some grappling competition in Australia and by the time he got to his Australian gf’s (he told me to keep this quiet so don’t tell anyone) house, the 24 hours were up.....he said “these suckers are stupid, watch this scam I’ve pulled on these momo’s”
is @Miesha's Taint going to be upset at you outing him as Leigh's girlfriend?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
sandnigger

I keep searching for that and I don't see it.

Look at the timeline

The timeline started with you calling one-trick Pony blind for his opinion
Holy Fuck you are out of it

Sparkuri layed down the reality and you are fucking blind on this topic, that's on you
...and Galt saying youre a disagreeable cunt. Then he begged you to come to Thailand and you threaten to fuck him in the ass when you got there.

If you guys did what you needed to do and mod in a fair way, IT WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN TO THIS POINT

Lots of people here argue. I miss most of it because most of it doesn't manage to derail threads for literally 10 pages in a row over and over.

Learn to use the report button in the ignore list. Because what's happening right now is you're consistently the last post and majority of the post in these threads. You aren't exactly helping the process. And in some cases in the past the mods have gone to bat for you with the same defense you've just made here. I think that clique behavior should be broken up and that difference of opinion needs to be welcomed. Even when that difference of opinion is uncomfortable.

But things are hardly as in isolation as you seem to be posting here in accusations that others are doing everything and you are doing nothing.

Loosen up a little mate. Your wound up pretty tight and going off to a hundred miles an hour because some guy made a slight comment. But it's continually driving people away as every thread devolves into who can get the last word.

Instead put them on the ignore list and report it so that we can actually hold them accountable.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Splinty @Splinty

Fiar enough man, you make good points. I do think I also have a point but I concede you have a lot of truth in there.

Logging off work, gonna go to the gym, and get some aggression out

Peace, sorry for the bitch fest guys

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
They do when you run the city like I do.

I've been married for almost 10 years so I don't go clubbing any more. I know that sounds insane when you realize just how much influence I have over this city, but it's true.

I could look on one of my old laptops for photos of me BALLIN out with each arm around a Miami 10 and a 1.75L bottle of Grey Goose in each hand, but I'm afraid that by the time I find the photos SensoriaUdorkia will have been banned.
I heard you and Ricky Martin were the kings of the scene back then. I heard at Club Liv there was a special private VIP room just for you guys to get your dicks sucked. People say that you guys must have snuck the women in and out of the window, because they saw you guys going in and out but they never saw any of the women.

M

member 3289

I heard you and Ricky Martin were the kings of the scene back then. I heard at Club Liv there was a special private VIP room just for you guys to get your dicks sucked. People say that you guys must have snuck the women in and out of the window, because they saw you guys going in and out but they never saw any of the women.
Trap door, nigga

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
3 pinkings and a 1 week ban. All over some dumb shit. Look everyone, ya'll know that I try to give everyone as much leash as possible & I like to locker room banter as much as anyone...but the past couple of days has really frustrated me. Splint and I have invested a lot of time & money to try and provide you all a cool place to unwind, get away from the stresses of real life, and have some fun. When I hear people have left or aren't signing up because they feel the forums culture has declined, then I can no longer sit by idly and hope people will suddenly start to follow the TOS.

All we ask is, stop the name calling, racist remarks, or fighter bashing. That's really the only few rules that we have here. Please respect them.

Thanks

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
edited for humanity.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
3 pinkings and a 1 week ban. All over some dumb shit. Look everyone, ya'll know that I try to give everyone as much leash as possible & I like to locker room banter as much as anyone...but the past couple of days has really frustrated me. Splint and I have invested a lot of time & money to try and provide you all a cool place to unwind, get away from the stresses of real life, and have some fun. When I hear people have left or aren't signing up because they feel the forums culture has decline, then I can no longer sit by idly and hope people will suddenly start to follow the TOS.

All we ask is, stop the name calling, racist remarks, or fighter bashing. That's really the only few rules that we have here. Please respect them.

Thanks
good post.
racist remarks is easy to define...not my thing
Fighter bashing is easy to define...not my thing(some would debate that on my JJones posts, but facts are facts)
name calling is tricky....I am not certain I know where the line is on that.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
good post.
Fighter bashing is easy to define...not my thing(some would debate that)
name calling is tricky....I am not certain I know the where the line is on that.
TBH, I'm not so certain either, so the process isn't perfect. But I think I've been around MMA forums long enough, and know people here well enough, to know when someone is participating in friendly banter vs being malicious. Like I said, not a perfect process but unfortunately it's the best we got.

M

member 3289

3 pinkings and a 1 week ban. All over some dumb shit. Look everyone, ya'll know that I try to give everyone as much leash as possible & I like to locker room banter as much as anyone...but the past couple of days has really frustrated me. Splint and I have invested a lot of time & money to try and provide you all a cool place to unwind, get away from the stresses of real life, and have some fun. When I hear people have left or aren't signing up because they feel the forums culture has declined, then I can no longer sit by idly and hope people will suddenly start to follow the TOS.

Thanks
Why was this place created again?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
good post.
Fighter bashing is easy to define...not my thing(some would debate that on my JJones posts, but facts are facts)
name calling is tricky....I am not certain I know where the line is on that.

Good looking out. The main goal is just to not be malicious...don't be a dick. If you'd get your ass kicked for it in real life, don't do it here.

Even the fighter bashing thing isn't really about a protected class. I'm not going after anyone for saying war machine is a rapist piece of shit instead of "a rapist. "

It's more to steer as much toward a friendly objective interaction as possible so we can all disagree without telling each other to fuck off. By limiting the personal attacks it should encourage people to have difference of opinion without the fear of reprisal.

I've mentioned before, and I'm just way too busy for the next month to really focus on it, but I am down for the users to review the site rules and Constitution as wanted. We can always use an admendment to clarify things or change things.

At the end of the day the only thing I really want is for the users of this website to be happy with what has been created. If things are going the wrong direction, then we need some help pointing the right direction. Same goes for the need for clarifying things. If it's not clear, then we need to have a pow-wow and figure it out.

Don't be an asshole. Beyond that, I'm 100% flexible On anything and I think that Wild @Wild and La Paix @BirdWatcher are of the same mindset.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
TBH, I'm not so certain either, so the process isn't perfect. But I think I've been around MMA forums long enough, and know people here well enough, to know when someone is participating in friendly banter vs being malicious. Like I said, not a perfect process but unfortunately it's the best we got.
yes
Good looking out. The main goal is just to not be malicious...don't be a dick. If you'd get your ass kicked for it in real life, don't do it here.

Even the fighter bashing thing isn't really about a protected class. I'm not going after anyone for saying war machine is a rapist piece of shit instead of "a rapist. "

It's more to steer as much toward a friendly objective interaction as possible so we can all disagree without telling each other to fuck off. By limiting the personal attacks it should encourage people to have difference of opinion without the fear of reprisal.

I've mentioned before, and I'm just way too busy for the next month to really focus on it, but I am down for the users to review the site rules and Constitution as wanted. We can always use an admendment to clarify things or change things.

At the end of the day the only thing I really want is for the users of this website to be happy with what has been created. If things are going the wrong direction, then we need some help pointing the right direction. Same goes for the need for clarifying things. If it's not clear, then we need to have a pow-wow and figure it out.

Don't be an asshole. Beyond that, I'm 100% flexible On anything and I think that Wild @Wild and La Paix @BirdWatcher are of the same mindset.
Great post

Last edited:
M

member 3289

The other thread from @Song2 had too much shitposting going on, so I thought I'd make a new one to keep track of which members have been pinked.

So far this month we have jason73 @jason73 and Disciplined Galt @Galt.

Who else?

M

member 3289

Ur momz OP

Hurr hurr
Hi I'm Canadian sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry