General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think longo will be as he gets mad dope quick.....he calms down but he’s jeckyll and Hyde like I am......
Nah I bet he's cooled off already. There's a chap who looks like a chap in my Avatar that I reckon will be foaming at the mouth right now tho.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I know in popular culture it has become “cool” “hip” and “rad” to take an “anti-snitching” stance, but I’ve always felt like snitching was a great way to alert the proper authorities (policemen, teachers, mods, Canada Revenue, the IRS) about people who are breaking the rules. I’ve been snitching all my life. I love doing it.

I know there are phrases like “snitches get stitches” floating around out there, but I want this thread to become a safe place for snitches to be themselves and snitch.

I’ll be the first to put my name to the movement and say;

My name is Sex Chicken and I am a snitch!

If you want to come for me, come for me! I will kick the shit out of you with a mixture of high school wrestling and huge power punches.

For now I will fight alone, but eventually I would like to make a “Snitch Army” where if you fuck with one snitch, you’ll have to deal with all of us!

To get the ball rolling I would like to report some forum members who I know use marijuana. I have either read posts by them talking about marijuana or seen them post pictures of joints, buds, bongs or roaches.

jason73 @jason73 Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo @Miesha's Taint
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon
BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella
Howard Moon @Howard Moon
Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto
@Rhino
BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi
Robbie Hart @Bobby Shart
Rambo John J @Rambo John J

Last edited: