General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia I saw your boys from Iran got thier asses kicked at the greatest royal rumble in Saudi Arabia. Do you have any comment to make on this or are you still upset?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A few here like creating multiple threads and posts that are gibberish circle jerk, inside joke, back & forth. Everyone knows who these members are. Until Splinty @Splinty returns and is able to open The Dump back up, those threads and posts are going to be merged into this one...or just simply locked. That stuff is making OT a giant clusterfuck and it has to make lurkers wonder why the fuck they would want to sign up here.

Thanks.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A few here like creating multiple threads and posts that are gibberish circle jerk, inside joke, back & forth. Everyone knows who these members are. Until Splinty @Splinty returns and is able to open The Dump back up, those threads and posts are going to be merged into this one...or just simply locked. That stuff is making OT a giant clusterfuck and it has to make lurkers wonder why the fuck they would want to sign up here.

Thanks.
I didn’t think I was one of them and never felt like I was clogging shit up.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken

My thread got put in here too....It's not personal...Just a clean up I believe....Things have been awful here lately...I like everyone (almost) and even I have not bothered much lately as some threads just burn your eyes watching the same people talking the same shit and arguing over and over...It needs to stop because from the outside it must look a lot worse than it is...It's people bantering but looks like total retardation.

I'm with the mods on this and don't care what anyone thinks to be honest...It needs to be done before it's the OG with less members.

Just my 2 cents.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken

My thread got put in here too....It's not personal...Just a clean up I believe....Things have been awful here lately...I like everyone (almost) and even I have not bothered much lately as some threads just burn your eyes watching the same people talking the same shit and arguing over and over...It needs to stop because from the outside it must look a lot worse than it is...It's people bantering but looks like total retardation.

I'm with the mods on this and don't care what anyone thinks to be honest...It needs to be done before it's the OG with less members.

Just my 2 cents.
We are continually catering towards these imaginary people in the hopes we trick them into signing up, at the same time long term members are subjecting to pinkings, warned about what they can talk about, or in this case have threads merged into this one and told thier thread is shit and is on standby for the dump.

Lol.

Meanwhile the only person I recall signing up lately talks Chinese and tries to sell University diplomas.

I didn't realize off topic was actually a recruitment board. I thought it was discussion of all things not MMA.

We are continually catering towards these imaginary people in the hopes we trick them into signing up, at the same time long term members are subjecting to pinkings, warned about what they can talk about, or in this case have threads merged into this one and told thier thread is shit and is on standby for the dump.

Lol.

Meanwhile the only person I recall signing up lately talks Chinese and tries to sell University diplomas.

I didn't realize off topic was actually a recruitment board. I thought it was discussion of all things not MMA.

To be fair champ...And I do like you...You are a part of it....You still have an account on the OG so go there to post shit if you feel you need to?

It's unfair to wild and splint to expect them to let you post shit you want to anytime you want...It's their forum No?

Go make your own like vutu did and post what you want....Simple really....You don't like the rules?