General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Apparently The Queen heard about it on TV.

My mother would be having a fit about this. A mixed race American manipulating Harry...not that she liked him much anyway.
He could've had just about any girl he wanted and he chooses an older used up mixed race American lol what a fag!

Edit: unacceptable - L

Last edited by a moderator:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He could've had just about any girl he wanted and he chooses an older used up mixed race American lol what a fag!
My mum really was a bit racist and didn't like his partying ways but still a real Royalist.

She did love her wedding dress though.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's gone from having a nightly show on CNN to having to troll Royal Family fans on Twitter.

What an amazing career
He's on a morning show in the UK that probably pays more and get more eyes on it than that CNN gig.

He's a massive cunt tho. Jeremy Clarkson punched him

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He's gone from having a nightly show on CNN to having to troll Royal Family fans on Twitter.

What an amazing career
He does actually have a job every morning on British TV. I'd like to give him a kick in the face to wipe his smug looking smile off of it don't get me wrong, but he's hardly ever going to worry about paying his mortgage.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
LOL at people bitching about this.

The fact that England still has a Royal family is demonstrably stupid.
Grew up in the British army so whether I like it or not I'm pretty pro royalist even though Andrew can die in a fire. Why do we get so much crap for our royal family rather than all of the other countries' royal families though?