General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'd much rather see Stonehenge than that old bag of a queen.
She doesn’t actually wave at everyone from her balcony when they’re stood taking selfies outside the palace. I’ll have a word in her ear if you fancy a go though.

her and Meghan body language wise looked really naturally enjoying each other’s company.
Again I’m not being all “woe is me” for them because they live a charmed life but they do deserve a break.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She doesn’t actually wave at everyone from her balcony when they’re stood taking selfies outside the palace. I’ll have a word in her ear if you fancy a go though.

her and Meghan body language wise looked really naturally enjoying each other’s company.
Again I’m not being all “woe is me” for them because they live a charmed life but they do deserve a break.
I have no idea what your are talking about. A break from what?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lotta typing going on...not much makes sense

Jack is on a roll

some of these europeans are hilarious but I can't understand shit

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
From everyone having such a pop about them.

I think Harry falling in love, having a child and wanting to take a step back is completely natural. He's served in the army, his work with para Olympics has been so nice. He seems like a nice guy. It wasn't his fault that he was born into the royal family, he didn't choose it. None of them 'chose' it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
From everyone having such a pop about them.

I think Harry falling in love, having a child and wanting to take a step back is completely natural. He's served in the army, his work with para Olympics has been so nice. He seems like a nice guy. It wasn't his fault that he was born into the royal family, he didn't choose it. None of them 'chose' it.
Well I'm doing my part to ignore the fuck out of them. I hope they appreciate it.
I don't even know who Harry is - but tell him congrats on the kid.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
****cue soap opera music****

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Well I'm doing my part to ignore the fuck out of them. I hope they appreciate it.
I don't even know who Harry is - but tell him congrats on the kid.
Reminded me that I need to polish my tiara before I fly back on Monday.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Can the Prince not do us all a favor and work up a miracle around making these two disappear?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby on a Vegan Diet—but Is That Even Safe?

According to the New York Post, rumors about the newborn’s diet have been circling in the media. Supposedly against the Queen’s wishes, Meghan and Harry plan to feed their baby an exclusively plant-based diet.

Many adults practice veganism, and nutritionists agree that veganism can be a healthy dietary practice. But should newborns really be limited to just plants?

Health previously spoke to Lauren Blake, RD, a registered dietitian at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, about the safety of having young children on a vegan diet. As it turns out, the Duke and Duchess might be onto something—with some important caveats.

"Children on vegan diets tend to have higher fiber intake because they eat more fruits and vegetables, and lower cholesterol, saturated fat, and total fat levels," said Blake. "Research shows children who are vegetarian or vegan are leaner overall, too."

Blake noted that while meat, poultry, and dairy products contain vital nutrients that growing children need, a vegan diet can still offer those nutrients. For example, iron, which is found in red meats, can also be found in leafy greens like spinach and kale.

While a well-rounded vegan diet can provide all the nutrition a baby needs, it’s important to monitor the child’s growth to make sure that they are actually getting enough of all the necessary nutrients.

Pediatrician Tanya Altman, MD, executive board member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and author of What to Feed Your Baby, previously told Health that parents raising their children vegan need to be extra vigilant about their diet and development.

"We do see kids who aren't growing properly when parents limit certain things in a child's diet," said Dr. Altman. "It's commonly seen in vegan families and we sometimes need to intervene. If they work with a pediatrician or registered dietitian, it should be fine."
Kids going to be a runt. And probably gay with all of that soy intake.

Or at least extremely effete. Even for an upper crust Englishman.