General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
that man has been pussy-whipped
If this be true I could think of worse looking women to be pussy whipped by. He's a grown man who could have had the pick of most women on the planet bachelor wise.

Royal protocol wise it was a red flag marrying and procreating with a mixed race American celebrity divorcee but I think they deserve a break. I think she's a really nice and really beautiful woman. I hoped it would turn the tide a bit when they married but she's been given a rough ride of it. Can you imagine marrying into the royal family with the press going mental at you every day?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Kate Middleton was British landed gentry already so knew kind of what to expect. Meghan was pretty much launched into it without any 'training' as such.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Grew up in the British army so whether I like it or not I'm pretty pro royalist even though Andrew can die in a fire. Why do we get so much crap for our royal family rather than all of the other countries' royal families though?
I don't understand America's infatuation with the Kardashians any more than I do the existence of the Royal Family across the pond.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's the only one I ever hear about.
That's kind of my point. I lived in Hollnd and everyone loved their royal family, no one ever talks about them, Denmark's etc etc etc.

Don't understand why we're unfavourable in comparison. Because our's are somehow more famous?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
That's kind of my point. I lived in Hollnd and everyone loved their royal family, no one ever talks about them, Denmark's etc etc etc.

Don't understand why we're unfavourable in comparison. Because our's are somehow more famous?
I didn't say they were unfavorable.
I simply find their existence puzzling. Other than live in palaces and spend tax money, what do they do?
I find it bazaar.

Good for whoever this dude is saying "This is fucking dumb. I'll make my own way." (paraphrasing)

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I didn't say they were unfavorable.
I simply find their existence puzzling. Other than live in palaces and spend tax money, what do they do?
I find it bazaar.

Good for whoever this dude is saying "This is fucking dumb. I'll make my own way." (paraphrasing)
Doesn’t every other royal family live in a palace?
They actually bring a boatload of money economy wise tourism wise. You only have to drive past Buckingham Palace and see the tourists going mental taking photos. The sole purpose of a lot of people going on holiday to the UK is because of the monarchy so in that way they serve a purpose.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Doesn’t every other royal family live in a palace?
They actually bring a boatload of money economy wise tourism wise. You only have to drive past Buckingham Palace and see the tourists going mental taking photos. The sole purpose of a lot of people going on holiday to the UK is because of the monarchy so in that way they serve a purpose.
I didn't know other countries even had royal families.

If they make money from tourism, I guess that justifies their existence a bit.
Now I'm just questioning the sanity of the people going mental for their photographs.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh fuck. Galt and I only just got over him thinking I wa a pedo protector with Saville
once again I don't really know what you are attempting to say...

but the idea of a "royal/first family" is pretty lame...absolute power always corrupts...that family and others like it are corrupt

a last name should not garner a human a higher standing than any other human

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
silentsinger @Jack Skellington. other royal families catch flack. It’s just that you only pay attention to Anglo media. The king of Sweden has been under scrutiny for his ties to jugoslavian mafia, for example.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I didn't know other countries even had royal families.

If they make money from tourism, I guess that justifies their existence a bit.
Now I'm just questioning the sanity of the people going mental for their photographs.
This is why you've never left Ohio and don't have a driving license!

I haven't been a tourist in London in years obviously but even architecture wise it's something to take in.

But it's the royal family who bring them in. Don't stat me on it but I'm pretty sure a great deal of tourism would dry up if they ceased to exist. Stone Henge is just a bunch of rocks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is why you've never left Ohio and don't have a driving license!

I haven't been a tourist in London in years obviously but even architecture wise it's something to take in.

But it's the royal family who bring them in. Don't stat me on it but I'm pretty sure a great deal of tourism would dry up if they ceased to exist. Stone Henge is just a bunch of rocks.
Jack no offense but that is a really silly post

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That motherfucker.
Allegedly a pretty cool guy. One time he was yachting in the Stockholm archipelago, getting shitfaced and coked up. Yacht got stopped by the coast guard and he told them “Fuck off! I’m an admiral!”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Allegedly a pretty cool guy. One time he was yachting in the Stockholm archipelago, getting shitfaced and coked up. Yacht got stopped by the coast guard and he told them “Fuck off! I’m an admiral!”
It's good to be the King!