General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
That was the same thing you posted last time you were too chicken to own your actions.
Well even that is more than what you responded with previously when I asked you to show where it was that I was racist a while back but all I got was crickets. I can find the post where I asked you. This is your site so you can do as you please.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
. I can find the post where I asked you. This is your site so you can do as you please.

Go ahead. Find me your other racist post then. I don't spend all day following this site so I've got no idea what you're talking about. But yeah, find your other racism...
That's a real strange defense.

You gonna deflect like you did here when you do?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Go ahead. Find me your other racist post then. I don't spend all day following this site so I've got no idea what you're talking about. But yeah, find your other racism...
That's a real strange defense.

You gonna deflect like you did here when you do?
No what I was saying was that you've accused me of racism in the past and when I called you out on it I got no response from you which is more than the "Ok Boomer" you got which you weren't fond of.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No what I was saying was that you've accused me of racism in the past and when I called you out on it I got no response from you which is more than the "Ok Boomer" you got which you weren't fond of.

Again go ahead and find me the post and I'll tell you why you're racist again.

I don't give a shit about stupid internet phrases. It's just you deflecting like this thread where you did something stupid and aren't man enough to own it.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Again go ahead and find me the post and I'll tell you why you're racist again.

I don't give a shit about stupid internet phrases. It's just you deflecting like this thread where you did something stupid and aren't man enough to own it.
You went full-retard over this image which is funny and didn't deserve your overreaction in in my humble opinion.

Your overreaction followed by my question which I never got anything back from you which is 100% less than my response you autochanged

Splinty said:
Cut the homophobic and racist line stepping.
Wanna flirt and make jokes with the other members whatever. Even my gay friends can appreciate a friendly ribbing with each other. But stop turning it into a slippery slope. It's not what we want to be about.

Also, Gay mayor Pete is a strong political candidate and it's only his youth and timing that makes him not competitive at the top of the ticket. He's a face of the christian left that the Dems have been missing for years.

Thuglife13:
Understood. It's hard when fag gets used when it's not changed into "big meanie" all the time and other homophobic inuendo gets used though without any consequences but I will ask what "racist line stepping" are you referring to?

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You went full-retard over this image which is funny and didn't deserve your overreaction in in my humble opinion.

Your overreaction followed by my question which I never got anything back from you which is 100% less than "Ok Boomer"...

Splinty said:
Cut the homophobic and racist line stepping.
Wanna flirt and make jokes with the other members whatever. Even my gay friends can appreciate a friendly ribbing with each other. But stop turning it into a slippery slope. It's not what we want to be about.

Also, Gay mayor Pete is a strong political candidate and it's only his youth and timing that makes him not competitive at the top of the ticket. He's a face of the christian left that the Dems have been missing for years.

Thuglife13:
Understood. It's hard when fag gets used when it's not changed into "big meanie" all the time and other homophobic inuendo gets used though without any consequences but I will ask what "racist line stepping" are you referring to?

Lol you're such a minimizing victim.

Your post...

Biden is their best chance as long as he can keep it together in my opinion.
Mr Gay Bootyjudge sure as hell isn't gonna beat Trump...

My "overreaction" was to tell you to knock off the line stepping so I didn't have to pink or ban you.

Your racist line stepping was a series of early post using /pol/isms that I'm not going to take the time to find almost a year later now. But I'm glad it kept you up at night through most of 2019. You've been confronted by others about this and so I told you to knock it off and like here you always sidestep it. But given the context that we're in a thread where you dropped your mask to just straight use 'mixed race' as a deragatory term, it's pretty clear where you stand. I just asked you to keep it off the site.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Lol you're such a minimizing victim.

Your post...

My "overreaction" was to tell you to knock off the line stepping so I didn't have to pink or ban you.

Your racist line stepping was a series of early post using /pol/isms that I'm not going to take the time to find almost a year later now. But I'm glad it kept you up at night through most of 2019. You've been confronted by others about this and so I told you to knock it off and like here you always sidestep it. But given the context that we're in a thread where you dropped your mask to just straight use 'mixed race' as a deragatory term, it's pretty clear where you stand. I just asked you to keep it off the site.
Agree to disagree. I only copied what the poser above me in that thread used which was "mixed" race. I honestly was shocked that this is what got me pinked because I thought it was nothing at all and no one had a problem with it until leigh did the pinking and then everyone did. My mistake...

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Agree to disagree. I only copied what the poser above me in that thread used which was "mixed" race. I honestly was shocked that this is what got me pinked because I thought it was nothing at all and no one had a problem with it until leigh did the pinking and then everyone did. My mistake...
If you’re referring to me please don’t bring me into it. I was merely saying how my mother felt about Her supposedly tarnishing royalty by having a mixed race child
Not in the slightest way I feel about it.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
If you’re referring to me please don’t bring me into it. I was merely saying how my mother felt about Her supposedly tarnishing royalty by having a mixed race child
Not in the slightest way I feel about it.
I said I used the term that you posted but I didn't mention you by name to avoid more nonsense. I didn't just pick "mixed race" outta nowhere.