General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
She is beautiful.

And despite what some people on this forum might think, being mixed-race is not a negative thing.
Damn skippy. More mixed race = less world problems.
"They hate us 'cos they ain't us".

Signed,
Your friendly neighborhood forum ThaiFrican American.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The royals are net generators of income for the country

I think people would still come to London if Harry, William and Charles weren’t paid money by the government.

The Queen is one of the richest people in the world.

Why should we pay for them to eat swans and hunt peasants?

I would argue more people would come to look around the places where they used to leave.

Freeloading nonces aside it’s high time we used these buildings to house refugees and the foreign homeless.

I have no problem with the pomp and all that at various times of the year, the queen still puts a shift in but I do have a problem with the rest of these human sponges.

End it all after the queen and turn them into proper tourist attractions

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Went to an interview years ago at an IT company somewhere near Guildford that was on the same grounds as one of Top Gear’s race tracks.
I had another Mini at the time and was desperate to give it a go ragging it around

You should write a book.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"Hurr Durr you don't think like I do so I as a white man will call you a racist eventhough you're a minority"

You just used mixed race as a pejorative. That's racism.

Don't deflect. It's what you did. No I don't think like you. You don't want to try to defend this one. You ought to grow up and and move on.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
You just used mixed race as a pejorative. That's racism.

Don't deflect. It's what you did. No I don't think like you. You don't want to try to defend this one. You ought to grow up and and move on.
Fake news

Last edited: