General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Bullshit. I've only been through it once but it's a maternal protective instinct. I imagine even more in the public eye.

Daily Mail are terrible, I'm ridiculous for reading it a few times a day so I'm probably no better.

It was weird. Every woman I know commented on it.

There’s being maternal and there’s being weird.

No one holds their bump constantly, and I mean constantly unless you have issues or it’s a thing.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's a bad haircut preventing just how bald he is.
He and his brother surely could get that Elon musk treatment.

And if I was dating her...

And inviting dudes like this to the wedding...

I would be doing everything I could to slow the process.
She's beautiful.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It was the plane ride that launched a thousand good deeds, and one lingering controversy.

One day in June, 2005, Bill Clinton clambered aboard the private jet of Frank Giustra, the Vancouver mining financier. Mr. Clinton needed to get to Mexico City to begin a speaking tour of Latin America and oversee the work of his sprawling charitable enterprise. The two men didn't know each other well. But Mr. Giustra happened to have a luxury MD-87 aircraft to get him there. And he was curious about the former U.S. president and his philanthropic work.

The trip and the conversation marked the beginning of a long and mutually beneficial relationship. Soon after, Mr. Giustra became one of the largest single donors to the Clinton Foundation and rallied an entire industry to raise millions of dollars for its fight against global poverty. He, in turn, gained entrée to Mr. Clinton's inner circle – and became Corporate Canada's most famous "Friend of Bill."

How the Clintons are tied to Canada’s corporate elite