MLB Playoffs 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
dude, its not a troll when I am stating the facts. I know you Toronto fans dont want to hear it. but its all down hill from here now that AA is gone.

for a life long fan, again, you dont sound very knowledgeable about the game.have you been following the team for only a few years? were you born after their last playoff appearance?

"He better than anyone knows the state of the Jays pitching, including which way the free agents are leaning, and that's probably why he left."

that sentence right there shows you know jack shit. and Jack left town.
Nope, still full of insults. Try again.

Apr 3, 2015
"
Certified G, Bonafied Stud"

on what planet? you sound like a crybaby.

again, sorry if your lack of knowledge means you get insulted easily. that aint my problem, there's no crying in baseball. sack up dude.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
poor little guy cant handle all the truth being spilled.

sorry if I said you were "unknowledgeable" and that you know "jack shit". that must sting you right where your balls should be.
If you wanted me to articulate why I have some of the opinions I do, I would have. If you asked me to sight examples of what I'm suggesting, or supporting evidence, I could have done that too. But you weren't looking for an open back and forth, you were looking for someone to belittle for holding an opinion different from yours. I don't say things to people here that I wouldn't say to them in real life. I hope for the same in return. I believe the admins of the site have the same policy. It helps to keep the atmosphere warm and welcoming for its users. You've made it abundantly clear on more than one occasion, that you're right, everyone else is wrong, and if they attempt to refute you you'll just insult them because that's easier than being open minded and admitting that maybe you don't know everything. So thanks, but no thanks. If I want to get insulted for having an opinion I'll go to the ug.

Apr 3, 2015
If you wanted me to articulate why I have some of the opinions I do, I would have. If you asked me to sight examples of what I'm suggesting, or supporting evidence, I could have done that too. But you weren't looking for an open back and forth, you were looking for someone to belittle for holding an opinion different from yours. I don't say things to people here that I wouldn't say to them in real life. I hope for the same in return. I believe the admins of the site have the same policy. It helps to keep the atmosphere warm and welcoming for its users. You've made it abundantly clear on more than one occasion, that you're right, everyone else is wrong, and if they attempt to refute you you'll just insult them because that's easier than being open minded and admitting that maybe you don't know everything. So thanks, but no thanks. If I want to get insulted for having an opinion I'll go to the ug.
hey man, thats cool, this is how I would talk to you in real life. trust me.

and no not everyone is wrong, just you. the vast majority of baseball fans see it exactly how I do. but you got some examples and supporting evidence that says different? I doubt it.

"He better than anyone knows the state of the Jays pitching, including which way the free agents are leaning, and that's probably why he left."

go ahead, support that mindless statement. I'm right here waiting.

"Unless of course he left knowing that he shipped off their best pitching prospect and that he already knows Price and Estrada aren't coming back, which seems to be a topic no one is discussing."

the reason no one is discussing it is because its stupid nonsense.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
hey man, thats cool, this is how I would talk to you in real life. trust me.

and no not everyone is wrong, just you. the vast majority of baseball fans see it exactly how I do. but you got some examples and supporting evidence that says different? I doubt it.

go ahead, support that mindless statement. I'm right here waiting.

"Unless of course he left knowing that he shipped off their best pitching prospect and that he already knows Price and Estrada aren't coming back, which seems to be a topic no one is discussing."

the reason no one is discussing it is because its stupid nonsense.
I ask you to have a civil discussion without insults, you edit your post to jam another one in. I ask you to speak to me as you would someone in person, you claim you speak to people like that in the real world. Like I said earlier, find someone else to troll.

Apr 3, 2015
I ask you to have a civil discussion without insults, you edit your post to jam another one in. I ask you to speak to me as you would someone in person, you claim you speak to people like that in the real world. Like I said earlier, find someone else to troll.
you cant even answer my basic questions without crying about how I insulted your opinion. do you also cry when they run out of fries at lunch??

so you have no real actual facts and you just think I am insulting you to troll....I am not trolling you you fucking moron. now I know how you think the things you do about baseball. because you're fucking stupid.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
you cant even answer my basic questions without crying about how I insulted your opinion. do you also cry when they run out of fries at lunch??

so you have no real actual facts and you just think I am insulting you to troll....I am not trolling you you fucking moron. now I know how you think the things you do about baseball. because you're fucking stupid.
If you're not a troll, then I don't know what your deal is, but you're clearly attempting to make the site worse, and not better by speaking to people that way. Congratulations, you're the first person I've felt the need to put on ignore.

Apr 3, 2015
If you're not a troll, then I don't know what your deal is, but you're clearly attempting to make the site worse, and not better by speaking to people that way. Congratulations, you're the first person I've felt the need to put on ignore.
sorry you feel that way. but its not my fault you are easily insulted. I am not attempting to make anything worse, and for you to say so seems so dramatic and petty. I am making the site worse by disagreeing with your nonsense??? this isnt "johnnyhendicksbeard's opinion thread". its the MLB thread. and your opinions are flat out wrong. sorry, but too bad.

I am stating my opinion of you and your opinions. again, sorry if you cant handle my riddum, maybe you can quit being a crybaby pussy and learn to handle someone else's critique of your nonsense.

Apr 3, 2015

like seriously, these are a fools opinion. a clear look at someone who has no clue about the game. sorry if thats "insulting" to you. you clearly were coddled as a child if thats the case.

Apr 3, 2015
Nope, still full of insults. Try again.
so "you dont sound very knowledgeable about the game" and "that sentence right there shows you know jack shit. and Jack left town."

means its "full of insults"......poor guy. you must not have many friends or real life experiences if those sentences are insulting to you.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
KC fans are the absolute worst for the most part. Only good thing out of them winning is I don't have to hear about 1985 from fuckers that weren't even born then.

Everyone is a lifelong fan of 3 years here right now. No one knows what position Mike Sweeney played or who the last manager not Ned Yost to have a winning record was but they are all lifelong fans. I liked it better when they sucked and I didnt have to listen to some half ass fan boo and cuss everytime a ball is thrown inside.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Apr 3, 2015
KC fans are the absolute worst for the most part. Only good thing out of them winning is I don't have to hear about 1985 from fuckers that weren't even born then.

Everyone is a lifelong fan of 3 years here right now. No one knows what position Mike Sweeney played or who the last manager not Ned Yost to have a winning record was but they are all lifelong fans. I liked it better when they sucked and I didnt have to listen to some half ass fan boo and cuss everytime a ball is thrown inside.

I hear ya man. I am a mariners fan....I will be you in a couple years I hope.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Royals fans also seem to forget how they tried to buy series in 1994 before Mr. Kaufman died when they discuss Yanks and Red Sox. Funny how they weren't such small market when they tried to do it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I hear ya man. I am a mariners fan....I will be you in a couple years I hope.
I remember going to the dome in the mid 90s to watch Junior. Worth the price of a seat to watch him but man was that place a shithole. Roof fell in and they had to play football games at UW with all the dirtbags walking around outside.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Who knew winning the world series was more important than school. Kids got the day off to go to parade tomorrow.