Monday Night Raw'llins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
KO going over and Balor interferes on AJ. Balor Club imminent
Balor is still booked in that Samoa Joe rematch and the podcasts seemed to think he's not pulling double duty either until that match is over.

They could be wrong though.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Balor is still booked in that Samoa Joe rematch and the podcasts seemed to think he's not pulling double duty either until that match is over.

I'd venture to say it's correct. They rarely have the opportunity to have someone leave NXT without double duty being required and that matchup is only a week or 2 from now.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015

KO pulled double time. Lost his title and did the ladder match in the summer while on raw

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He didn't lead the companies dominant faction though.
Yeah this is the extra layer to this they were mentioning. Balor has this extra stake for NXT they seem to keep him from double duty with, otherwise I think you would have seen him by now.

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
I didn't like AJ's new theme at first, but every time I hear it, it gets a little better.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So obviously KO wins via outside interference. Should be an outstanding match though.