Money In The Bank!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
He's wanting The Brock/Joe winner at SummerSlam
Just saw that. They successfully booked Reigns as the most deflating superstar, and I love Roman, he's the best heel. He beats up fan favorites and acts like a face. Thats fucking awesome.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Jeff took a horrible bump off the top rope. Guys look like they're in constant pain.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Jeff took a horrible bump off the top rope. Guys look like they're in constant pain.
I don't just want Broken Matt for the awesomeness. I also want them to be able to spend some more time doing sketches so they don't die.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Isn't Jeff somehow the least hurt out of the two? Besides the drug abuse, sounds like a reasonable fella. Listened to the Talk is Jericho with him and Dean. Good listen, he pokes fun at his past problems in good stride

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yeah With matts hips and legs. He looks awkward. Not sure if it's pain or just different. But they both have seen some shit.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Build up Sampson for a few weeks and bury him w Balor.

Balor goes from Title contender to Sampson?

Perfect!

-Vince

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I was a little confused by that as well. Balor is in 3 feuds now right? Wyatt, Drifter and the Miz sometimes?

Liked Sampson's crowd work though. Had to tune the guitar. Brilliant

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Who's feuding with who? Think Dean and Miz have the most stable rivalary, and thats admirable due to it involving a breaking relationship

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Who's feuding with who? Think Dean and Miz have the most stable rivalary, and thats admirable due to it involving a breaking relationship
Apparently the WWE isn't very happy with Dean. Not quite sure why they're even letting him feud with their best heel.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Gotta love Titus going full brand there. Using him as the mouthpiece for those who struggle is a fantastic idea. Shinsuke missed a great oppurtunity on Raw

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also if they mention McGregor one more goddamn time and he doesn't show up to punch out Ellsworth I'm gonna be pissed.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Gotta love Titus going full brand there. Using him as the mouthpiece for those who struggle is a fantastic idea. Shinsuke missed a great oppurtunity on Raw
Shinsuke will be fine because apparently Road Dogg knows how to book a fucking wrestling show.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I've been in and out, are they really pressing that button?
Oh is that how you watch this for 3 hours? wasn't starting to wonder how y'all did that.

Yeah something about Enzo tweeting him, then the announcers are bringing him up constantly

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh is that how you watch this for 3 hours? wasn't starting to wonder how y'all did that.

Yeah something about Enzo tweeting him, then the announcers are bringing him up constantly
I let their programming dictate whether or not I watch. Mrs Beard and I don't have a plethora of televisions so I try to avoid forcing her to sit through 3 hours of wrestling when even I'm not compelled by it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

I was just debating whether to check out of this episode or stick it out at least through the Roman/Joe match