Money In The Bank!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Couldn't watch it last night so I caught highlights this morning. The Enzo / Cass promo was absolutely top quality. I think WWE liked what they saw when Enzo was injured before and they gave Cass a mini solo run to test the waters. Enzo crying a little during the promo was a great touch to it.

Other highlights include BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNN and Alexa ..... Of course

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bo/Axel with the Miz was awesome
Alexa is perfect
Braun was great as usual. 2nd half of raw was a lot better than the first. Thank god I missed the last half........

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Bo/Axel with the Miz was awesome
Alexa is perfect
Braun was great as usual. 2nd half of raw was a lot better than the first. Thank god I missed the last half........
Ah ha ha, great story, Mark.

-Tommy Wiseau

No but seriously, its like they played two different 1.5 hour shows. A bad one in normal order then a great one backwards. Joe n Joe main eventing each show. Like their coliding names created a paradox pocket dimension

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Pretty solid show so far. Plus I like that they are having a champ that actually wrestles. Mahal vs luke Harper is a work but it takes me back to how things use to be.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Watched the highlights.

-Mike and Maria Kanellis hopefully gets to a point? Not sure whom would be their target for the lack of love. Like the gimmick though surprisingly

-Glad we get re-dos to both women matches at MiTB. I guess. Good promo from Becky though. Makes it all feel legitimate and how a business would work, cant say they do that often.

-Shinsuke!!!!!!

-Styles!!!!!!

-Harper made an appearance. Always love his stuff. Jinder looks like he is really trying to pull off this championship gig, and god bless him for it. Wasnt a huge fan, but his character does cowardly things without being exactly cowardly, just smart in a cowardly way. True heeling it up. Gotta say I like that.

Smackdown won this week for all around best show. But BRAAAUN! Stole the week for me.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Will say appreciate y'all for reigniting my love for pro wrestling, having the usual tradition to get on here on my phone during PPVs since Mania.

However, I will not thank you for reigniting my love for wrestling, due to me being back at square 1. Trying to articulate the awesomeness of Braun Strowman to people who will not shut up about Rousey (as thats still a thing apparently)