Cinema Netflix series Ozark

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Breaking Bad is epic. So is Ozark. Get your life together bro.
If you're at all familiar with organized crime in the real world, or even in good television shows and movies. It makes the endless stream of narrow, near death escapes completely implausible. Watch the first season of Narcos and then tell me how Walter White, or Marty Byrde would fair.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
If you're at all familiar with organized crime in the real world, or even in good television shows and movies. It makes the endless stream of narrow, near death escapes completely implausible. Watch the first season of Narcos and then tell me how Walter White, or Marty Byrde would fair.
We are 2 of the biggest rastl'n fans on a MMA forum and you're talking to me about real and scripted!!!!??? Bruh!!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just watched it today. I liked it. I've been to the town Ozark tho and I don't remember no damn lake
Lake of the Ozarks was the location for one of the most famous boat crashes in internet history:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lake of the Ozarks was the location for one of the most famous boat crashes in internet history:
Hmm if this is true then I have done ninja flips into the lake this gif is from. For real

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hmm if this is true then I have done ninja flips into the lake this gif is from. For real
I quoted you as saying you have been to the town but don't remember no damn lake.

And now you've reportedly done ninja flips into the lake you didn't know existed?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I quoted you as saying you have been to the town but don't remember no damn lake.

And now you've reportedly done ninja flips into the lake you didn't know existed?

Hey man you are attacking me personally now. There is a town called Ozark in Missouri. It's in the region of the Ozark mountains. I recall as a young lad I had multiple family living in ozark and I used to visit every year. I specifically remember visiting a lake but it took a journey to get there. It was a massive lake and they had made a fake beach. This is all 20 years back

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hey man you are attacking me personally now. There is a town called Ozark in Missouri. It's in the region of the Ozark mountains. I recall as a young lad I had multiple family living in ozark and I used to visit every year. I specifically remember visiting a lake but it took a journey to get there. It was a massive lake and they had made a fake beach. This is all 20 years back
Ozark, Missouri is a shit town south of Springfield.
Lake of the Ozarks are located about 70 miles south of I-70 between St Louis and Kansas City.

If you drove from Ozark, Missouri to Lake of the Ozarks, it would have been about a 1-1/2 hour drive.

I'll allow it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And just as I suspect. Lake Ozark is fucken miles away from the town of Ozark Missouri. But all in the region of the Ozarks I guess. Good times

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ozark, Missouri is a shit town south of Springfield.
Lake of the Ozarks are located about 70 miles south of I-70 between St Louis and Kansas City.

If you drove from Ozark, Missouri to Lake of the Ozarks, it would have been about a 1-1/2 hour drive.

I'll allow it.
It was and it's not a shit town I like it

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It was and it's not a shit town I like it
Have you not watched the documentary this thread is about?
The town is full of Mexican drug gangs, strippers, heroin addicts and Kansas City mobsters.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you not watched the documentary this thread is about?
The town is full of Mexican drug gangs, strippers, heroin addicts and Kansas City mobsters.
I tried when I saw the name. I spent many summers there tho and don't recall any of those. I was 11 and under tho so I probably only did sexual favors for baseball cards instead of meth back then