Sci/Tech "No Negative Side Effects of Marijuana Use"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
i don't know... not saying it does or not but the result of the studies are always vague imo

it's hard to say that only and just because of weed is the reason we see these results because if parent is high all the time, most likely forgets to take vitamins (folic acid especially) which are known to cause brain development problems.
also, most mothers who are pregnant but smokes weed regularly also smoke tabacco and alcohol, all the symptoms they present are exactly same as if mother used tobacco, alcohol, or other illegal drugs which the mothers will be more cautious in admitting to that

there are ton of conflicting testimonies where they say moderate use of cannabis helped with certain pregnancy situations but they all used some form of edibles, not smoking it

i think smoking weed might be bad, similar effect to smoking cigarettes while pregnant, where fetus looks more claustrophobic than someone who's not smoking

my wife used cannabis butter, some what regularly towards the third trimester to help with her symptoms.
maybe i'm lucky but my kid is perfectly normal, her growth curve is at 50/50, i think she is faster than all of my friend's kids in terms of talking or walking, also she also shows some genius like qualities where I don't find it common on other kids her age.

i think what it comes down to is the comfort level of the mother when she's pregnant. For my wife, the cannabis helped her to sleep better, rest better, being in good mood all the time without neglecting her duties like staying hydrated or taking vitamins

not suggesting to anyone to use during pregnancy~

smoking anything is bad ~

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Weed smokers need to be honest about weed, it's not completely benign. I smoke daily but I hate the stoner cult that believes cannabis is a cure all that can replace all other textiles whilst also fulfilling the entire planets fuel supply.
i think it has to do with the amount they use

moderation, there should really be no problem. like old school weed smokers think you can use weed at any time of the day, or night but you wouldn't do that with any other substance. I mean some people do but they're just a potato eventually going to effect your social life and mental health.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
When you are ready to ban alcohol we can talk about the risks/benefits of marijuana next.

M

member 3289

When you are ready to ban alcohol we can talk about the risks/benefits of marijuana next.
People who drink a lot of alcohol know they're retards and that it's bad for their health.

You have people (MANY) out there who smoke weed every day and think it improves their physical health and makes them smarter.

And I'm not an expert or anything, but I'm 100% these fucktards AREN'T trolling.

M

member 1013

People who drink a lot of alcohol know they're retards and that it's bad for their health.

You have people (MANY) out there who smoke weed every day and think it improves their physical health and makes them smarter.

And I'm not an expert or anything, but I'm 100% these fucktards AREN'T trolling.
Drinking made me stronger, faster and more agile

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I wouldn't say it makes anyone smarter, but for some people it makes them more creative. I find it much easier to code after a toke or 2.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

Sure, but can you admit that on the whole alcohol is more dangerous than weed? I drink and smoke regularly. I know and accept the risks of both. Both have their pros and cons but I really don’t think a rationale argument can be made that marijuana is worse for individuals or society than alcohol.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Weed gets you high and it's fun to be high.

It may have some benefits or drawbacks but they're not adequately studied because we don't have any true experimental studies to determine that (including this one). If a person's life is miserable or stressful and it helps them get through the day or even just one hour of the day, they deserve to enjoy it.

Build a better society and then we can indict drug use.

M

member 1013

Weed gets you high and it's fun to be high.

It may have some benefits or drawbacks but they're not adequately studied because we don't have any true experimental studies to determine that (including this one). If a person's life is miserable or stressful and it helps them get through the day or even just one hour of the day, they deserve to enjoy it.

Build a better society and then we can indict drug use.
I’ve never built a society only buildings. I don’t know if I’d be good at it.