General Nope.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Filthy @Filthy I think that guy I mentioned sells kits to beef up some Gamo’s too. He turns all the pistons on a lathe. Not sure if he makes the springs or has someone make them. He’s got performance dialed in though. His lubes are also the best out there. Hey now!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy @Filthy I think that guy I mentioned sells kits to beef up some Gamo’s too. He turns all the pistons on a lathe. Not sure if he makes the springs or has someone make them. He’s got performance dialed in though. His lubes are also the best out there. Hey now!
I've got a mini-lathe in the garage that's still crated up...and I have an extensive selection of lubes...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m sure to get the “didn’t happen” from the peanut gallery but

One of our friends in college used to have a top floor apartment and the outside linebacker roommate who i roomed with made me go to the roof of the place one night when we were drunk and saw some guy he hated walking down the street at 2:00 am or later (can’t remember exact time but it was after 2 as the bars were closed) and yelled “I know you you faggit, fuck you”
Argument ensued and cops came and we had to sacramble back to the original rooftop (how the hell we got so far away from the original rooftop I have no fucking idea) and we had to jump from one rooftop to the other so i leapt as it was a little higher and pulled myself up and realised afterwards I could have died as it was at least 30 feet up and it was either make it or get at least crippled
I do remember the guy in the apartment saying something like “someone’s on adrenaline, what happened?”
Dumb as fuck and I’ll never even think of doing that again
So, I’m with mr Nope who started the thread

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

One of our friends in college used to have a top floor apartment and the outside linebacker roommate who i roomed with made me go to the roof of the place one night when we were drunk and saw some guy he hated walking down the street at 2:00 am or later (can’t remember exact time but it was after 2 as the bars were closed) and yelled “I know you you faggit, fuck you”
Argument ensued and cops came and we had to sacramble back to the original rooftop (how the hell we got so far away from the original rooftop I have no fucking idea) and we had to jump from one rooftop to the other no i leapt as it was a little higher and pulled myself up and realised afterwards I could have died as it was at least 30 feet up and it was either make it or get at least crippled
I do remember the guy in the apartment saying something like “someone’s on adrenaline, what happened?”
I jumped off 3 different snowy roofs on my snowboard as a young moron(two one story and one two story(20foot drop)
was always at like 3 AM and after a lot of partying and on a dare or for money
good times
one was on Acid others were just cannabis and alcohol

got laid all three nights by impressed snowbunnies

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I jumped off 3 different snowy roofs on my snowboard as a young moron(two one story and one two story(20foot drop)
was always at like 3 AM and after a lot of partying and on a dare or for money
good times
one was on Acid others were just cannabis and alcohol

got laid all three nights by impressed snowbunnies
Then it was worth it.....

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Argument ensued and cops came and we had to sacramble back to the original rooftop (how the hell we got so far away from the original rooftop I have no fucking idea) and we had to jump from one rooftop to the other so i leapt as it was a little higher and pulled myself up and realised afterwards I could have died as it was at least 30 feet up and it was either make it or get at least crippled

My friend jumped from the second floor of a bar/club one time because he saw some guy about to kick my ass on the first floor. Like some fucking movie, here comes my friend climbing over the balcony jumping down drunkenly from the heavens onto the guy. It was so much WTF that no fight ensued and we were removed from the premises. Friend said it didn't look that far down. It was that far down. Liquid courage does some things.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When your not LARPing?
LARP

noun
a type of role-playing game in which each participant assumes a particular character and acts outvarious scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time

never done that bro...is it fun?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LARP

noun
a type of role-playing game in which each participant assumes a particular character and acts outvarious scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time

never done that bro...is it fun?
Oh that's right your wizards sleeve isn't a costume

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
why hunt hogs with an air rifle?

for $1300 I can great optics on an AR with a suppressor.
maybe
some like the novelty/concept of non gunpowder projectiles

Just my take

you could hunt them hogs with a variety of cheap firearms no doubt

Picked up a 100 year old Iver Johnson single shot .410 today....$85 bucks...can't wait to try this lil guy out, can only shoot 2 1/2"s

It is for rattlesnakes

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
maybe
some like the novelty/concept of non gunpowder projectiles

Just my take

you could hunt them hogs with a variety of cheap firearms no doubt

Picked up a 100 year old Iver Johnson single shot .410 today....$85 bucks...can't wait to try this lil guy out, can only shoot 2 1/2"s

It is for rattlesnakes
I have a blackpowder 12 ga that only shoots 2.5" shells.
If you forget and put a 2 3/4 in it and rack the action, it'll slamfire.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have a blackpowder 12 ga that only shoots 2.5" shells.
If you forget and put a 2 3/4 in it and rack the action, it'll slamfire.
lol what a surprise

I also grabbed a H&R 923 nine shot revolver from like 1940...u have to take cylinder out to unload/load...it is small and nickel plated...was $100 bucks, looks fun

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
why hunt hogs with an air rifle?

for $1300 I can great optics on an AR with a suppressor.

Got to be so close and despite the marketing, really high chance you end up with an inhumane shot if you aren't right up on them.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Got to be so close and despite the marketing, really high chance you end up with an inhumane shot if you aren't right up on them.
u have used them?
I would think they would have really lethal energy the first few shots

ballistics don't look that bad to me

he was shooting a round ball so I do get that accuracy may lack in his specific situation.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
didn't seem practical, and that type of hunting just makes a dozen much smarter hogs that someone else is going to have to deal with.

basically, doing the impractical to show it's possible.