NXT TakeOver/Summerslam 2018 Cards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
For me, it's writing and focus on the wrong superstars.
- When was the last time a star who was over held the Universal title?
I remember on a podcast a while ago that someone was discussing the history of wwf/wwe keeping the strap on heels. That it is money motivated. That whenever baby faces held the titles. That the product didn't sell as good. That the crowd was more engaged when the good guy was trying to win. It makes no sense to me. Because Hogan and Warrior were huge Baby faces and were huge Champions.

But Race and Flair holding the strap all those years. Dusty, Sting, and others would win the belt in nwa/WCW, but not for long periods

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
As we say this about the universal title. AJ is the world heavyweight champion. The longest reigning Heavyweight Champion that Smackdown has ever had. We don't deserve him.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Finn vs Reigns main eventing? We assuming they have Finn win to have Braun cash in on him?

Past examples show that they love getting the title on Roman, but they sure do love taking it off him for some reason

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So. Heyman was hyping Finn for awhile

Heyman doesn’t have a client...

Finn has a match against the guy who beat his client...

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Saw on Twitter that Rowan is hurt and might be out a while?

Since Matt night be needing surgery, do you put Bray in with Harper. Or free up Harper and give him a US Title run against Nak?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Saw on Twitter that Rowan is hurt and might be out a while?

Since Matt night be needing surgery, do you put Bray in with Harper. Or free up Harper and give him a US Title run against Nak?
I would put Bray with Harper. But I am also a huge Wyatt family fan. Would like to see them also on single runs. Wyatt can go crazy trying to prove to Abigail it wasn’t his choice to get rid of her, trying to prove himself. Can lead to some violent stuff

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I would put Bray with Harper. But I am also a huge Wyatt family fan. Would like to see them also on single runs. Wyatt can go crazy trying to prove to Abigail it wasn’t his choice to get rid of her, trying to prove himself. Can lead to some violent stuff
You tell me how a Wyatt family vs Sanity fued isn't Money!!??

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I still feel a Uso and Roman or Joe, Samoan Swat Team would also be great.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
You tell me how a Wyatt family vs Sanity fued isn't Money!!??
Okay....that made me happy just reading that. Still want Killian and Harper to go at it.

I still feel a Uso and Roman or Joe, Samoan Swat Team would also be great.
I agree. Worked well for Japan and now they have the biggest heels ruining nice things

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Have Tama come in and beat down Joe and Roman at once. Bam!! I'm Samoan Hard right now!!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Fair, she can kick Lana once. I don’t mean one kick sequence, I mean a single kick. That second leg comes up and she’s out.
I wasn't even going to give her that. She was going to be like Carmella when she was with Enzo and Cass in NXT.