Lifestyle Official 2018 World cup thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
And we're on page '66 when England won the World Cup against them. Yes, I was around then.

I like Ze Germans. I know I shouldn't being English and growing up in the army but they (normally) play great football.
we better hurry up and win it, not going to be much England left if that moor fire spreads :D

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
And we're on page '66 when England won the World Cup against them. Yes, I was around then.

I like Ze Germans. I know I shouldn't being English and growing up in the army but they (normally) play great football.
I remember when my mum took me to the market to buy a replica football shirt and I came back with a germany home kit shirt. Even though my brother mocked me for picking the shirt of the enemy, he wore it more than I did in the end. White with the strips of black, red and orange looks so good.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I remember when my mum took me to the market to buy a replica football shirt and I came back with a germany home kit shirt. Even though my brother mocked me for picking the shirt of the enemy, he wore it more than I did in the end. White with the strips of black, red and orange looks so good.
What year was that? I would have been lynched walking around my army estate in that shirt.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
The poor Germans...

Some Deutsch-born analyst from espn Brasil called it before the World Cup started saying there was relationship problems within the roster and thus their heads and hearts weren't in it.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
The poor Germans...

Some Deutsch-born analyst from espn Brasil called it before the World Cup started saying there was relationship problems within the roster and thus their heads and hearts weren't in it.
They been up top too long.

Go Mexico!