OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Quick question - These events that are disappearing. Are those events being held in Sydney or in another city?
it was totally my fault ive come to realize after this card disappeared....i would get online and rush everything on tycoon as ive had little time. between answering all the messages ive received, trying to make sure no ones inactivity clause lapses, and trying to book events i completely forgot to actually BOOK the arenas. (before i would wing it and just guess which arena was good for the event) but recently decided to wait till cards were mostly set and see what tycoon tools told me the attendance would be and THEN book the arena...well that was my mistake cause i totally forgot i didnt BOOK it! soooo all of that was 100% my fault and i apologize.

so i had all these cards thinking arenas were set (since thats what i did the first 15 cards or so) and they werent so they just canceled.

i told jim all youve taught me about booking events, so hes going to take care of it and hopefully these problems are in the past. StillReal @StillReal will be the main guy making sure these thigns dont happen, and i will log in to help.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
StillReal @StillReal check your kik, all the instructions are there on booking events along with the tycoon tools website you will use every time. let me know if you have any questions.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders StillReal @StillReal

Jomuton wants to fight right away and I just noticed that the guy he was supposed to fight this weekend is waiting for an offer already (Ashley Harris) and it obvioualy isn't for me that he's waiting. please tell this third party to fuck off and make that match up come to life again :leftright:

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders StillReal @StillReal

Jomuton wants to fight right away and I just noticed that the guy he was supposed to fight this weekend is waiting for an offer already (Ashley Harris) and it obvioualy isn't for me that he's waiting. please tell this third party to fuck off and make that match up come to life again :leftright:
Got you a fight lined up against a fat bum, beat him and the title shot you crave is yours.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Got you a fight lined up against a fat bum, beat him and the title shot you crave is yours.
good. Jomuton should be able to KO him out in the first.

also it doesn't look like the guy that's supposed to fight Supertuk has any intention to accept that fight. I'm accepting a replacement if it means the fight will be set in stone quick.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I tried out one of my new guys today to check him out in a QFC. My guy was way overmatched. I knew that he he really didn't stand a chance to win, but oh well. The other guy big brothered him on the ground and kept trying submission after submission. My guy defended well for a round and a half but finally got choked out (Jesus didn't tap either.) Like I said, my guy way way overmatched, so I didn't expect him to win, but his moral dropped to 78%. I that a bad enough drop to get rid of? He has a granite chin.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I tried out one of my new guys today to check him out in a QFC. My guy was way overmatched. I knew that he he really didn't stand a chance to win, but oh well. The other guy big brothered him on the ground and kept trying submission after submission. My guy defended well for a round and a half but finally got choked out (Jesus didn't tap either.) Like I said, my guy way way overmatched, so I didn't expect him to win, but his moral dropped to 78%. I that a bad enough drop to get rid of? He has a granite chin.
Granite Chin? 78% Morale after losing? You keep that fucker around and pray he turns out to have some decent power and he might be a great fighter

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Granite Chin? 78% Morale after losing? You keep that fucker around and pray he turns out to have some decent power and he might be a great fighter
I was hoping you would say that. He is learning at a faster rate than all of my other fighters too. it was a terrible match up for my dude, but he defended well.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Jesus some of these menus are dense and unclear. I've finally figured out how to send a merch partner offer to SFC. I sent one for 90% (which as far as I can tell is 90% to the org) and 60 days. If you are looking for different numbers let me know. I'm cool with whatever I'm just lookin to help out the org

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Great event last night. Congratulations to our staff for putting the org back on track.

now I have a couple of questions that I keep forgetting to ask so I'll do it all at once:

1. I see SFC 19 is set for Los Angeles under Pride rules - will that setting be transfered to SFC 20?

2. Why did Ricardo Almeida lose his FW belt without fighting? anyway that was a nice title unification bout last night and we have a new undisputed champion;

3. I have an 18 y/o project that's (almost) ready for a test fight. I've found a few projects with similar builds under contracts with SFC in the 135/145 lbs range and I'm down to fight another 18 y/o if anyone is interested. I'll accept a super low 1 fight contract for it;

4. StillReal @StillReal you are giving me a free pass with the low fees at Eli7e Gym so feel free to adress this situation. I can have my boys sparring muay thai at times of your preference so you can sack your muay thai sparring bot or I can pay you under the table via manager-to-manager transfer.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Long story short since I got like 2 mins left online

We are gonna be doing another episode of the MMA Tycoon Podcast sometime soon. Has anybody got any questions about the game you want answered on it, or even is there something you would like mentioned on it?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
G @GBK16 - are there ways to increase a fighters morale? I have a new fighter that I created who is 1-0. I have him training at Kangaroo's gym. Not planning to fight him too often, until he's more skilled. His first fight was 3 weeks ago and he's still at like 75% energy, and like 50% morale...I'm going off of the bars because I dont know how to see exact percentages. I just reduced him to training part-time.

Another question. How can you tell how many people are in sparring sessions?

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015

We are gonna be doing another episode of the MMA Tycoon Podcast sometime soon. Has anybody got any questions about the game you want answered on it, or even is there something you would like mentioned on it?
Average/suggested sponsorship amounts based on # of fights/hype would be rad to hear more about since there isn't a lot of info out there.

Love the show glad to hear it's coming back!

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
G @GBK16 - are there ways to increase a fighters morale? I have a new fighter that I created who is 1-0. I have him training at Kangaroo's gym. Not planning to fight him too often, until he's more skilled. His first fight was 3 weeks ago and he's still at like 75% energy, and like 50% morale...I'm going off of the bars because I dont know how to see exact percentages. I just reduced him to training part-time.

Best way to increase morale is winning. if you're not fighting then you have to buy new clothes and change often but afaik until guys have 2 fights their morale shouldn't drop like that. anyway, on "Possessions" page there is a number next to the clothes you purchased. brand new clothes are 150 and they drop 2 points every day. some guys change'em everyday, some once it gets to 142, some even lower.

also on Possessions page if you hover over your fighters' name it will show their exact morale (don't know how to do to it on mobile). if you do the same thing on your gym page, or if you click the scale on the top right of your fighters' profile page, it will show their exact energy level.

without VIP, the only way to find out how many people are in sparring sessions is to look at "sparring schedule" link on your gym's page.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Best way to increase morale is winning. if you're not fighting then you have to buy new clothes and change often but afaik until guys have 2 fights their morale shouldn't drop like that. anyway, on "Possessions" page there is a number next to the clothes you purchased. brand new clothes are 150 and they drop 2 points every day. some guys change'em everyday, some once it gets to 142, some even lower.

also on Possessions page if you hover over your fighters' name it will show their exact morale (don't know how to do to it on mobile). if you do the same thing on your gym page, or if you click the scale on the top right of your fighters' profile page, it will show their exact energy level.

without VIP, the only way to find out how many people are in sparring sessions is to look at "sparring schedule" link on your gym's page.
I will update the sparing times when I get a chance. I didn't know non-vip couldn't see it.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Any way we could get a shoutout for TMMAC on the podcast?

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I will update the sparing times when I get a chance. I didn't know non-vip couldn't see it.
Do you mean the message under the "Latest News" tag?

Because I think (hope) the "Sparring Schedule" link from the main gym page gets updated automatically as people set their fighters' training sessions. anyway it's great help to post the sparring schedule under the Lastest News tag so non-VIPs don't need to go back and forth so often.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017

Changing the fighter's clothing is the quickest way to raise his morale. Change them every day and he should be back up to close to 100% morale within a week.

If you are VIP you can see how many people are in each session. I dunno if you can do it as a Non-VIP, but do you get no numbers show up when you click the Sparring Schedule button on the gym's page?

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Average/suggested sponsorship amounts based on # of fights/hype would be rad to hear more about since there isn't a lot of info out there.

Love the show glad to hear it's coming back!
I've seen people tend to offer anywhere between 2k - 25k so generally you could do your own breakdown of it. I will say between 5-10k is the average it seems.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
G @GBK16 Also, is there anything plans to make the fights not favor the clinch game so heavily?
Early levels of the game are pretty Clinch relevant. One counter for Clinchwork is if you have a good level of BJJ and Submissions. You can pull guard and work your way to tapping them out. Once you get to more the mid level / higher level of competition you will see the Clinch becomes less reliable.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I just figured I would answer them now when they are asked so you don't have to wait for the Podcast to come out to hear the answers haha

Heads up on the game's development - Mike (owner of the game) made a group of about 40 players which includes older guys and some newer ones, to discuss changes to the game. To begin with, we are mainly bringing in aesthetic stuff just while we establish the process of how we go about it and the plan is that if it works out, we will work on more Game Engine related ideas and such. We'll be mentioning a bunch of the changes on the Podcast when it comes out to keep people informed.

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
If you guys need anyone for SFC 20 or future upcoming cards I've got a couple guys in the top 5 of their divisions that could definitely use a fight as well as a couple guys who are coming up on a month without action. Let 'em bang bros!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Changing the fighter's clothing is the quickest way to raise his morale. Change them every day and he should be back up to close to 100% morale within a week.

If you are VIP you can see how many people are in each session. I dunno if you can do it as a Non-VIP, but do you get no numbers show up when you click the Sparring Schedule button on the gym's page?
Thanks for the info my man. Appreciate it. Going to buy him some new gear right now.