Society Oohhhhh Hunter......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ukrainian taxpayers. He's made a hundred million off of them through dummy corps funneled through offshore accounts.
It was part of the pedo ring and exposed in an actual interview with Ukrainian deposed former leaders prior to the election.
I posted here, so probably no one ever watched it.
TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop , you wanna "de-bunk" a story a member actually claims, rather than inference and assumption, here's your big chance "Q".

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Idk if I'm more concerned about who you're defending or your website habits.
I’m not defending anyone. I’m just pointing out that you’re so gullible you post fake bull shit, and actually believe it. I thought you were a really good troll for years, but it’s become very apparent that you’re just super gullible.

As for my browsing habits, again lol.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m not defending anyone. I’m just pointing out that you’re so gullible you post fake bull shit, and actually believe it. I thought you were a really good troll for years, but it’s become very apparent that you’re just super gullible.

As for my browsing habits, again lol.
Lemme get this straight.

You basically walked into a pedo/corruption thread, exclaim "THAT ONE'S NOT TRUE!, DEBUNKED!", and stroll?

And you call others gullible?

I simply re-posted what others have, it happens every day, everywhere.
The idea, without elaborating, is so members(like you) can talk about what is or isn't, and try not to be dicks about it.
You skipped part 2 of that idea.

If you want to call me a "Q tard", feel free to post anything I align with them/they/it on, or just turn it down a notch on the blame game.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Lemme get this straight.

You basically walked into a pedo/corruption thread, exclaim "THAT ONE'S NOT TRUE!, DEBUNKED!", and stroll?

And you call others gullible?

I simply re-posted what others have, it happens every day, everywhere.
The idea, without elaborating, is so members(like you) can talk about what is or isn't, and try not to be dicks about it.
You skipped part 2 of that idea.

If you want to call me a "Q tard", feel free to post anything I align with them/they/it on, or just turn it down a notch on the blame game.
Again, you’re a gullible person. You keep posting things that aren’t based in reality. You can keep tagging me all you want, but it’s a waste of your time.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Again, you’re a gullible person. You keep posting things that aren’t based in reality. You can keep tagging me all you want, but it’s a waste of your time.
You can call me gullible but I neither "believe" pictures I post nor take jabs.
Re-acquaint yourself w/onus & interact with intellect.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man this guy has the worst opsec on Earth.
Hehehe one of my co-workers posted a picture on. Facebook and it caused loads of shit when the gvmt guy saw it. One of my other coworkers had a worse picture on there of him simulating sex with an aircraft, I had to text him and say her you should probably take that down. Hahaha. Fun times

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Worst was in Yuma. I was at the Hilton garden bar, and a sqn of Brits were in there, I could hear thier chat, they were out here testing longbow radar on Apache, I understood everything they were saying, it pissed me off, what if I was russian or Chinese?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hunter is a really disturbed motherfucker. Imagine what that dude's childhood must have been like.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Hunter is a really disturbed motherfucker. Imagine what that dude's childhood must have been like.
Can you imagine how much media coverage this would be getting if it was trump in office and one of his kids was a degenerate like Hunter...sheeeeeeeeit