Society Oohhhhh Hunter......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oooooo my....

Think those fine ladies at the View will cover this?

Maybe those informative late night talk show hosts like Steven Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon will discuss this over and over and over again every single night....
I have a sneaking suspicion they'll focus on the hookers & blow and slither past the truckload of pubescent teenagers.
Maybe they'll photoshop beards on them.
Then Hunter can Kevin Spacey the fuck outta them when he comes out as a skoliosexual victim.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sam Harris sums up the lefts mentality with this bo-shit:

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/mH2CEId5M0c
This is the guy who spends his life preaching against faith-based moralities, arguing instead that morality comes from within, and that man is overall & overwhelmingly inherently good for preservation's sake alone.

"The Bidens corruptions are infinitesimal compared to Trump."

Right.
But no one can find anything except Stormy Daniels & "grab 'em in the pussy".

"But Trump University!"

Unreal.
They're all traitors.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is the guy who spends his life preaching against faith-based moralities, arguing instead that morality comes from within, and that man is overall & overwhelmingly inherently good for preservation's sake alone.

"The Bidens corruptions are infinitesimal compared to Trump."

Right.
But no one can find anything except Stormy Daniels & "grab 'em in the pussy".

"But Trump University!"

Unreal.
They're all traitors.
Remember when Trump auctioned Ukraine's autonomy?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...la la la lala"...
When did Trump disregard Ukraine's autonomy?

As you're playing devil's advocate for the life of me I'm trying to figure out why anyone would slam a President that finally didn't take us to war.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
When did Trump disregard Ukraine's autonomy?

As you're playing devil's advocate for the life of me I'm trying to figure out why anyone would slam a President that finally didn't take us to war.
He didn't have to, he just kept the money hole open on the wars we were already fighting.

anti-war means ending wars.
Pro free speech means pardoning whistleblowers.

you can't just say a virtue, and then do nothing when you have the power, and continue to claim it.
Trump could have ended the war in Afghanistan, closed Gitmo, pardoned Manning/Assange/Hale, etc etc.

he wasn't interesting in draining the swamp, he just wanted to point the money hose down his drain.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He didn't have to, he just kept the money hole open on the wars we were already fighting.

anti-war means ending wars.
Pro free speech means pardoning whistleblowers.

you can't just say a virtue, and then do nothing when you have the power, and continue to claim it.
Trump could have ended the war in Afghanistan, closed Gitmo, pardoned Manning/Assange/Hale, etc etc.

he wasn't interesting in draining the swamp, he just wanted to point the money hose down his drain.
So, I'm having a hard time with folks chiming "Trump should've".
He spent half of his 4 years defending himself from everything under the sun.
What he did in one administration WITHIN the Deep State was overwhelming.

Assange, Snowden etc., of course.
How on earth do we know the guy wouldn't be dead right now?
He was from a peace perspective our JFK, which is exactly why he his character was assassinated 24/7.

I'm going to stop now.
The bottom line is he wasn't part of the club & the deep state took him out through every tactic short of ACTUAL assassination, including the coup we're in & bioweapons attacks on the world.
You talk about hearing what you want to...that's what I'm seeing.
A lack of memory & the macro view.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So, I'm having a hard time with folks chiming "Trump should've".
He spent half of his 4 years defending himself from everything under the sun.
What he did in one administration WITHIN the Deep State was overwhelming.

Assange, Snowden etc., of course.
How on earth do we know the guy wouldn't be dead right now?
He was from a peace perspective our JFK, which is exactly why he his character was assassinated 24/7.

I'm going to stop now.
The bottom line is he wasn't part of the club & the deep state took him out through every tactic short of ACTUAL assassination, including the coup we're in & bioweapons attacks on the world.
You talk about hearing what you want to...that's what I'm seeing.
A lack of memory & the macro view.
no, i'm remembering how he campaigned and how he built his political cult from disenfranchised Republicans and the FarRight.

he wasn't part of the club, but that doesn't mean he wasn't part of an equally bad club.