Open the doors , they are coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My guess is that Kirik is a decent guy but he is simply a terrible business man. He has no clue about what he is doing.
I'm thinking right about now he's scared shitless.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's used to this from the TLI incident.

Does anyone know fuzzy? He should make an account here I liked him
Perhaps I'm jumping the gun, but if June gets a subpoena for UG posts, or if down the road it is finally revealed the extent to which the UG is run by Zuffa, Kirik may be looking for a new job.
All it takes is a birdy to sing when threatened with a unfavorable court ruling.
This coupled with the current anti-trust lawsuits, as well as those yet to be filed, the uncertainty of the UFC, investors...
The house of cards may fall.

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
I wish I had known about this place long ago. Only saw someone post the link today. The OG/UG has been shit for years thanks to the arrogant and estrogen laden mods. I had been there since the submissionfighting.com days and got banned last winter apparently for saying "faggot", which was always a mainstay on the OG. Got banned, wrote them, they sent me the log and it was a chicken necked mod who was trying to get me booted for trolling, which was horseshit, the licksplittle didn't like my opinions. He finally got me booted for saying faggot. I knew that day that the OG I knew and loved was dead for certain. May that mod pickle a cucumber in his cavernous asshole. Rant over, hugs and kisses!

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wish I had known about this place long ago. Only saw someone post the link today. The OG/UG has been shit for years thanks to the arrogant and estrogen laden mods. I had been there since the submissionfighting.com days and got banned last winter apparently for saying "faggot", which was always a mainstay on the OG. Got banned, wrote them, they sent me the log and it was a chicken necked mod who was trying to get me booted for trolling, which was horseshit, the licksplittle didn't like my opinions. He finally got me booted for saying faggot. I knew that day that the OG I knew and loved was dead for certain. May that mod pickle a cucumber in his cavernous asshole. Rant over, hugs and kisses!
Welcome aboard... i think you will get banned here for not saying faggot... LOL J/k

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What's up, you were the guy I lent my fight club shit to right? If so good to see you around ;)
Yessir! Thank you again! I lurk but don't usually sign in.

But since there was such a large influx I figured I would at least say something. You're also the one who invited me here.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yessir! Thank you again! I lurk but don't usually sign in.

But since there was such a large influx I figured I would at least say something. You're also the one who invited me here.
Good to hear my man. Well I hope you continue to post from time to time and I never did see pictures from your event, just sayin.... ;)

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
had been there since the submissionfighting.com days and got banned last winter apparently for saying "faggot", which was always a mainstay on the OG. Got banne

Well context matters most. We let a lot of off color jokes slide,etc. As we want to have fun and sometimes friends screw with each other in heavy handed ways. But wed prefer to limit 'faggot' and other internet mainstays (youtube loves 'nigger' as the goto insult) in an attempt to change tone from other sites. We have gay members, gay fighters, etc and frankly the jokes a little lazy these days, though I've been on forums since BBS days and get the crass tongue in cheek nature that often comes with.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well context matters most. We let a lot of off color jokes slide,etc. As we want to have fun and sometimes friends screw with each other in heavy handed ways. But wed prefer to limit 'faggot' and other internet mainstays (youtube loves 'nigger' as the goto insult) in an attempt to change tone from other sites. We have gay members, gay fighters, etc and frankly the jokes a little lazy these days, though I've been on forums since BBS days and get the crass tongue in cheek nature that often comes with.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Soon every single credible poster from the UG/OG will make the transition over here. Give it some more time

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
Naw it was nothing mean spirited or even used in an anti-gay way, just the same way everyone does over there, even mods. He just wanted me gone and essentially used a technicality. He never had the balls to speak to me like a man and I never did find out who it was. I was perma banned because I had been banned once before by Zipplok for telling him he must have gotten beaten up a lot in highschool. No joke, he got me banned for that. Anyways, glad to be here, I can see there is a better sense of community already, that makes my pants tight in the crotch!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can see there is a better sense of community already, that makes my pants tight in the crotch!

Lmao.

I hear ya though. That's why we had the members hell develop a community ruleset and will always talk first and only escalate from there. We are hoping a cool community culture will help build and mod itself. Trying to undo that "cops are here!!!" paradigm that exists too much elsewhere.

Lack of communication sucks if you saying to members of a site, "we value you your presence".

Mas Macho

Oct 19, 2015
Naw it was nothing mean spirited or even used in an anti-gay way, just the same way everyone does over there, even mods. He just wanted me gone and essentially used a technicality. He never had the balls to speak to me like a man and I never did find out who it was. I was perma banned because I had been banned once before by Zipplok for telling him he must have gotten beaten up a lot in highschool. No joke, he got me banned for that. Anyways, glad to be here, I can see there is a better sense of community already, that makes my pants tight in the crotch!
Zipplokk is an asshole.