Open the doors , they are coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just logged into the UG for the 1st time since January. I've never invited anyone here, but I miss Sunkist's WMMA thread, so I pm'd him about this site.

If anyone knows him, ask him to stop by please.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sorry, but that guy is a balls-out troll. Whoever he was before he was banned, his fake polite, overbearing style is bullshit. And the constant pseudo-apologizing style for Cyborg is outrageous. I'm convinced he's affiliated with Ray Elbe's team in some capacity, and every post makes me want to wretch. Anyone is free to invite him, and I won't troll him back, but it'll be the motherfucking rainbow apocalypse up in TMMAC.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sorry, but that guy is a balls-out troll. Whoever he was before he was banned, his fake polite, overbearing style is bullshit. And the constant pseudo-apologizing style for Cyborg is outrageous. I'm convinced he's affiliated with Ray Elbe's team in some capacity, and every post makes me want to wretch. Anyone is free to invite him, and I won't troll him back, but it'll be the motherfucking rainbow apocalypse up in TMMAC.
I gotcha. Well the damage is already done on my part lmao. Have fun if he shows up :D

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We have been pretty lucky with all the quality ugers coming over.there have only been a couple incidents of trolls making accounts here sinc we the beginning.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We have been pretty lucky with all the quality ugers coming over.there have only been a couple incidents of trolls making accounts here sinc we the beginning.
I think a lot of those guys can change. It's just a different demeanor. I'm sure many members think of things we could say on here that would be fighter bashing or personal attacks, but we refrain. If it was allowed here more and more people would do it. People naturally want to fit in so if they see everyone ragging on a fighter they will join in too.

That's the #1 reason I don't think anyone should be barred from joining here unless it's a shill as I feel a shill has a motive already established.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No one starts a FUCKING rainbow war with out my permission. I'm the rainbow god father

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So far im disappointed, I figured id have been in an argument or 2 but no trolls have appeared at the portal yet.