IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lsa

Jun 24, 2018
Those things have probably already paid for themselves at this point. Big rack = marketability. It's science.
I have no clue about how IG and making money works...
But I would almost bet my coffee mug that she can make more money on IG than her few fights in the UFC.

Also congrats to her boyfriend for the new toys.
I am sure he enjoys them.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I have no clue about how IG and making money works...
But I would almost bet my coffee mug that she can make more money on IG than her few fights in the UFC.

Also congrats to her boyfriend for the new toys.
I am sure he enjoys them.
She certainly makes more in sponsors than UFC

lsa

Jun 24, 2018
She certainly makes more in sponsors than UFC
Bbbbbut REEBOK!?! UFC fighters cant have any other sponsors!
LOL!

Yeah can imagine that.
A pretty face and a happy go lucky kinda personality = good marketing.
It would be interesting to know what a UFC fighter can make with sponsors outside the fight week.
I honestly think on average the UFC fighters makes more than a Bellator fighter.
Based on UFC it self gets more coverage and media time.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Think she looked better before, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Bbbbbut REEBOK!?! UFC fighters cant have any other sponsors!
LOL!

Yeah can imagine that.
A pretty face and a happy go lucky kinda personality = good marketing.
It would be interesting to know what a UFC fighter can make with sponsors outside the fight week.
I honestly think on average the UFC fighters makes more than a Bellator fighter.
Based on UFC it self gets more coverage and media time.

This website gives you a good idea if you put in their Instagram name: Instagram Money Calculator | Estimated Instagram Influencer Earnings per Post

Paige with close to 2 million followers, makes between $2800 and $4700 PER sponsored post.

My boo Michelle has a little over 500K followers, so she makes between $1200 and $2000 per sponsered post.

It looks like they post about 4 ads a month, probably more if you include the Instagram stories. So even being super-conservative, that's $135,000 a year for Paige and $57,000 for Michelle..... just from Instagram!!! It might be double that!

Reebok money ain't shit. It's true.