IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This website gives you a good idea if you put in their Instagram name: Instagram Money Calculator | Estimated Instagram Influencer Earnings per Post

Paige with close to 2 million followers, makes between $2800 and $4700 PER sponsored post.

My boo Michelle has a little over 500K followers, so she makes between $1200 and $2000 per sponsered post.

It looks like they post about 4 ads a month, probably more if you include the Instagram stories. So even being super-conservative, that's $135,000 a year for Paige and $57,000 for Michelle..... just from Instagram!!! It might be double that!

Reebok money ain't shit. It's true.
Those bolt-ons have already paid for them selves.

This post was brought to you by Kellogg Frosted Flakes- "They're Great!"
(part of this complete breakfast)

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I can’t wait until she fights again and then things are bouncing around.

I doubt she’ll fight again though.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
She doesn’t seem like she wants to.
Funny timing
Just came acros this - Paige VanZant Talks Arm Injury, Possible Return, Implant Surgery, Austin Vandeford, More | Fightful MMA

"I go in for surgery two days after Contender series. They have to take a bone graft from my hip and fill a crack in my arm because it never healed. The arm is still broken. They're going to fill the crack, put in a brand new plate and a bunch more screws. I'm still hoping to get in the cage this year in Vegas. It's all pending on my arm.I thought I would be fighting a month or two ago with the first surgery, I thought my arm would heal and it just wouldn't. Hoping this one will actually work this time and I'll get a fight set," VanZant said.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Countdown until Paige posts herself doing that In My Feelings (KiKi)viral dance...

Who is on Instagram watch?