Parenting: the Official TMMAC Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
10 in May. He seriously doesn’t stop. Even in his sleep and he has trouble winding down to sleep!

It only gets worse. Also, he doesn’t stop eating.
It's like I tell my wife when it's just too much too handle "you're gonna miss these days!"

I'm dreading the future food bills. My boys are solid, they're gonna be monsters!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It's like I tell my wife when it's just too much too handle "you're gonna miss these days!"

I'm dreading the future food bills. My boys are solid, they're gonna be monsters!
I’m so glad I only have one for the food bills.
I miss those days, for sure. So sweet and cuddly. Now I have a little mini-me, butthole lol.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My kids are prepping to return to school in a week after home schooling with me since August. I'm nervous like it was their first day all over again.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My four year old daughter keeps owning me. She was taking a long time getting ready for school today, so I was being gruff with her. She couldn’t find her snow pants so I said “They’re over there!” then in a sarcastic voice she said “Ooohhh I’m a genius.” Then on the way to school I said “I’m really frustrated with you today.” and she yelled “Well I’m even frustrater!”

I’m tired of being treated like a Fuck Boi in my own home.
Sounds like she's more Subaru Rat than Sex Chicken...
;)

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I had to share this somewhere. This was a conversation I had with my son. This fool really pulled that out at the end like Checkmate!

71743d520cf251ecb789c787456cfb95ef650871-14.jpg
98837dcc12380d7e5de11ce0ac6908ea02a10727-14.jpg
8ee0d0575602fcbad7ce9ca3c2f1b36ed9eae834-14.jpg

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
My kids are prepping to return to school in a week after home schooling with me since August. I'm nervous like it was their first day all over again.
My oldest is about to leave for college. I can't even talk about it without experiencing anxiety.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
My son got about $27,000 for graduation after my sister bought him a new laptop, I took him and his buddies to the Virgin Islands for a week, and his dad bought him a new car. Thank god he got a full ride scholarship. And honestly I don't even know if he really appreciates it. He will though. I'm not giving him one red cent for a year!

Back to work I go.

Ps I might buy him some Ramen noodles if he gets hungry.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My oldest is about to leave for college. I can't even talk about it without experiencing anxiety.
I'm so terrified by this prospect that I'm becoming a college professor just to continue surveilling them (and so they can get a tuition reduction).

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
My son got about $27,000 for graduation after my sister bought him a new laptop, I took him and his buddies to the Virgin Islands for a week, and his dad bought him a new car. Thank god he got a full ride scholarship. And honestly I don't even know if he really appreciates it. He will though. I'm not giving him one red cent for a year!

Back to work I go.

Ps I might buy him some Ramen noodles if he gets hungry.
Dang, y'all ballers. Where's he going, Santa Clara?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Let the stud out to pasture.

Let him bang

I'm trying! But this shit is hard. I backslide sometimes.

After the pool closed, me and hubby are sitting around the dark pool drinking beer, enjoying the ocean view just past the pool, minding our own damn business and the boys come walking through with girls. They start drinking beer and socializing, the horrible giggly way 18 year olds do. As I'm straining to hear what they are saying one of the boys notices us and has the audacity to come and ask how long we plan on staying at the pool. Unfortunately I realized too late that I should have answered, "for as long as I need to be".
After this buzzkill I tell my husband to go make me a pot of coffee. He laughs. I calm myself and am just about to go to my room and left them have their fun and those little shits got up and walked back to their room with the girls!!!

My buzz completely gone now and on the verge of a panic attack, I decide to go back to my room.

And the texting began. :oops:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

After the pool closed, me and hubby are sitting around the dark pool drinking beer, enjoying the ocean view just past the pool, minding our own damn business and the boys come walking through with girls. They start drinking beer and socializing, the horrible giggly way 18 year olds do. As I'm straining to hear what they are saying one of the boys notices us and has the audacity to come and ask how long we plan on staying at the pool. Unfortunately I realized too late that I should have answered, "for as long as I need to be".
After this buzzkill I tell my husband to go make me a pot of coffee. He laughs. I calm myself and am just about to go to my room and left them have their fun and those little shits got up and walked back to their rooms with the girls!!!

My buzz completely gone now and on the verge of a panic attack, I decide to go back to my room.

Oh jeez.
I guess my joke hit too close to home.

They sound like fine young gentlemen to me.

It is all part of the experience.
Just breathe deep and enjoy.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

After this buzzkill I tell my husband to go make me a pot of coffee. He laughs. I calm myself and am just about to go to my room and left them have their fun and those little shits got up and walked back to their room with the girls!!!

You are stressed out by 18 year old adults doing their thing?
Relax.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Posted this in the picture thread, but this is how I was raised, and it's how I would raise any kids that I will never have.

??

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'm raising sexist assholes.

My 17 year old with the sassy mouth....

Me: what's wrong with you? Are you still upset about the santa thing?

Him: No. we aren't like that.

Me: Who's we?

Him: Men. We don't hold grudges for years.

M

member 1013

I'm raising sexist assholes.

My 17 year old with the sassy mouth....

Me: what's wrong with you? Are you still upset about the santa thing?

Him: No. we aren't like that.

Me: Who's we?

Him: Men. We don't hold grudges for years.
He’s wrong, some of us do.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
My 18 year old bought me a Christmas present this weekend. He wouldn't tell me what it was. That's drives me crazy. He knows this.

So later he has been in his room gaming (he comes home on the weekends) and goes to the kitchen for a snack.

Me: Give me a hint.

He gives me this weird, confused look and starts back to his room. He then walks back to me and says with a sigh, "ok."

Me (smiling): okay!

Waits, he's just looking at me

Me: Well, What?

Him: What you just said.

Me: okay then, give me a hint.

Him (look of relief, small laugh ): oh! I thought you said "give me a hit!"

Me: OMG!!! What the......come back here! What do you mean?!

Him (laughing his ass off all the way back to his room).

Grrrrrr