Post pics of your pets here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Definitely sex chicken. Do it! Get it registered!
A mate from another site named his cat Feltchington Smythe on my say so.

“come here, sexy” will cause loads of awkward looks at the dog park.

M

member 3289

That’s in my work shop at work. Man stuff. You keep being a women with your Florida weather and nail polish and I’ll be here manning it up like not a homosexual male.
Is your work shop in Yemen?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
After 8 years with our little buddy, felix, we've had to send him to a new home.
It was pretty heavy for the wife and myself.

He was a good cat, just too aggressive. He has been scratching and biting our toddler, who's a little wild man. A few nights ago it was a fairly severe scratch across the face, and far too close to the eyes.

Not sure why I'm posting this, but I miss the little fucker! He's probably scared right now and feeling abandoned.

M

member 3289

A local family in the community. They seem like a good fit with a couple older children who won't terrorize the poor cat.
My sons face was jacked.

Of course it hurt but you didn't really have a choice. You'll get to check in on Felix I imagine?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
After 8 years with our little buddy, felix, we've had to send him to a new home.
It was pretty heavy for the wife and myself.

He was a good cat, just too aggressive. He has been scratching and biting our toddler, who's a little wild man. A few nights ago it was a fairly severe scratch across the face, and far too close to the eyes.

Not sure why I'm posting this, but I miss the little fucker! He's probably scared right now and feeling abandoned.

My parents put my childhood dog down after he bit thru my hand when I was a lil dude, it was actually how I learned right from left "dog bite right".
It is rough but Cats adapt well.