Post pics of your pets here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Independence Day has been great so far except my English Bulldog keeps referring to me as an “ungrateful colonist” before shitting on the floor. Get over it Mac!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don’t know if posted this one, but this is my ex cat who decided to stay with my daughter and wife......no loyalty anymore......he said “free ride bitch, you think I’m giving this shit up cunty? Go fuck yourself little man”

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can I post a pic from my phone or do I need a host?
there is an add images thing below posting box
It directs me to all my photos
then I upload and add images

Almost everything else images/gifs/video I just copy paste

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well that didn't work
So you go to the bottom of the dialogue box.
Below "Upload Images", "Resize" to small.
Then press the Add Images button.

Then go through your images and pick one.
Tap "upload image", then "insert" wherever your cursor is.

*one problem I ran across was images uploading sideways, so to get them right-side-up, I had to resize my actual photos to 18:5:9, or 16:9, 4:3, 1:1, or whatever.
Good as gold :cheers:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
You are so awesome for going to a shelter.
He’s a treasure. What’s his name?
They were calling him Frisco... I haven't came up with anything else yet.

He's a silly good dog. He's about 2. Responds well to "no" and will "sit" for a treat. He's barked two times. Once when a dog walked by and the other time was when I turned the TV on and he thought there was someone yelling. Doesn't really pull when he's on a leash. It's scary how mellow he is already but definitely still has a ton of energy.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
They were calling him Frisco... I haven't came up with anything else yet.

He's a silly good dog. He's about 2. Responds well to "no" and will "sit" for a treat. He's barked two times. Once when a dog walked by and the other time was when I turned the TV on and he thought there was someone yelling. Doesn't really pull when he's on a leash. It's scary how mellow he is already but definitely still has a ton of energy.
Does he respond to Frisco? I think a lot has to do with tone of voice when you’re calling an animal’s name though so it probably wouldn’t matter if you renamed him.
He looks like a sweetheart and if he’s crazy chill call him something badass double hard bastard like :D