Post pics of your pets here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Of course it hurt but you didn't really have a choice. You'll get to check in on Felix I imagine?
Did tonight. He's hiding behind a washer/dryer. 6 years ago when we moved into our place it took him a week to get adjusted. I made him a small shelter I made out of a cardboard box. He hunkered down in the box for a week before he grew the courage to venture out.

If he doesn't adjust we told the family we will take him back and search other options.

M

member 3289

Did tonight. He's hiding behind a washer/dryer. 6 years ago when we moved into our place it took him a week to get adjusted. I made him a small shelter I made out of a cardboard box. He hunkered down in the box for a week before he grew the courage to venture out.

If he doesn't adjust we told the family we will take him back and search other options.
If you end up taking him back this might be a solution

Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, Seafoam Glitter, Small, 20 count - Chewy.com

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
M

member 3289

We literally just jumped in the car and are headed up to pick up the cat. The owner kid apparently has bad allergies to dander.
They can't get him in the cage. Of course they live at the opposite end of the city.

We've used the claw caps, and still have a set, but he just chews them off.
I just read a review by some guy who said he had to apply a bitter-tasting liquid (he didn't specify what) to them in order to keep his cat from chewing them off. Said they worked well once he did that

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just read a review by some guy who said he had to apply a bitter-tasting liquid (he didn't specify what) to them in order to keep his cat from chewing them off. Said they worked well once he did that
Hmm never heard of it, but a quick search brought up this spray. Might give it a try

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I haven’t seen my son this happy since he was a kid.

I’m thinking she’ll get to 120lbs or so. Her parents aren’t massive. Here’s her dad, he’s about 40% head.

how much does she weigh right now?

Gonna be fun and interesting

I have been around a bunch of mastiff breeds

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
how much does she weigh right now?

Gonna be fun and interesting

I have been around a bunch of mastiff breeds
I haven’t weighed her but I would guess about 25lbs. She was really apprehensive when she got here but now has eaten twice and took a nap between meals. She’s beginning to sniff around and check out her new home.

She peed on the floor but I reprimanded her lightly with a stern no and immediately took her outside and she pooped and peed in the yard.

My son will sleep on the floor beside her and get up tonight and take her outside to pee. He is loving every minute of this.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I haven’t weighed her but I would guess about 25lbs. She was really apprehensive when she got here but now has eaten twice and took a nap between meals. She’s beginning to sniff around and check out her new home.

She peed on the floor but I reprimanded her lightly with a stern no and immediately took her outside and she pooped and peed in the yard.

My son will sleep on the floor beside her and get up tonight and take her outside to pee. He is loving every minute of this.

His head is Huge lol

Lotta new input for the lil guy

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020

Awesome stuff, my friend. Enjoy the next long time with that beast.

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
Just got her today, 12 weeks old.

french mastiff.
This literally melts my heart. I always look back at my pets when I was kid. They helped shape me as person. Responsibility, caring, affection, friendship. All of those come from a childhood pet.

Your son is going to be so happy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How high were you when you bought that couch?
Years back I needed a couch. I'd used that rent a center place (what a fucken scam) for my bedroom and they used to call me often with all these deals. Manager was from Oxnard ( where Tony is from) I used to go into the store to make my monthly payments on my bullshit bedroom set and he would always be trying to trick me into buying more shit at a slight discount.

I was close once. He offered me a red leather couch, it was more like a California king bed, it was fucken massive. He tried to proper trick me, it was up for about 2700 iirc and he only wanted 700.

It was too big for my front room tho.

Those fuckers still email me occasionally. Even tho I'm on a different continent.

Don't ever use them. Unless you are really stupid. A friend ofine got a 32 inch TV for while he was deployed and just kept plodding along with his payments. By the time he realized hed paid about 1200 bucks a year later we were all laughing.