General Public Service Announcement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want to make it very clear, as I have mentioned in other posts…..

I do not condone attacking Alta, their employees, representatives, or affiliates. I absolutely would not be okay with doxxing people or harassing them.

I don’t want anything to do with any activities or comments that even hint at that.

I have shared certain things that allow people to request their data be removed and that would be the extent of my personal recommendations.
Don't tell me how to live my life, gayboy!

HARLEM

Double-hard bastard
Feb 25, 2015
My statement was for me and was my recommendation for others. Do with it what you will. :)

Bungee up

Jun 25, 2022
This is my issue.

Alta wants to "suspend" us over whatever retarded reason - fine. Dumb AF, but fine.

But when they won't delete our accounts, still have our data, and now are PUBLICLY DISPLAYING things like real names (which many people signed up under)...

...yet they are NOT responding to anyone reaching out to them (I've emailed support@mixedmartialarts.com and mmastaff@mixedmartialarts.com 3x in 2 days and not received a response), nor giving us a way to take down our account, we need ways to get in touch with people who instigated this entire scenario.

I am NO fan of doxxing, but we aren't being given much of anything to work with here.
I just sent em a couple emails that'll probably get me put on a terrorist watch list or something.
Seriously though. Fuck them. Dog cunts
Bring back trial by combat. Let's see how vehemently they stand their ground.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Ummm- I'm basically a caveman
How do you create a thread here? I am clearly missing something lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Server held up like a champ for UFC 305 and I don’t think anyone’s had issues with lagging?

Think we’ll keep plugging away with no donations at the moment fellas. A reach around, or pics of your wife’s tits, would be appreciated from time to time however.

Thank you,
Management

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Server held up like a champ for UFC 305 and I don’t think anyone’s had issues with lagging?

Think we’ll keep plugging away with no donations at the moment fellas. A reach around, or pics of your wife’s tits, would be appreciated from time to time however.

Thank you,
Management

What if I don't have a wife? Can I send a pic of my tits instead?

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
So I should take down the post that states Cire is actually Jimmy Hoffa? I have to play ignorance here. I usually don't read what admins and mods want me to, so I feel it's more their fault for the situation I find myself in.