General Public Service Announcement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
So I should take down the post that states Cire is actually Jimmy Hoffa? I have to play ignorance here. I usually don't read what admins and mods want me to, so I feel it's more their fault for the situation I find myself in.
Whose to say he isn't Jimmy Hoffa!

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
I want to make it very clear, as I have mentioned in other posts…..

I do not condone attacking Alta, their employees, representatives, or affiliates. I absolutely would not be okay with doxxing people or harassing them.

I don’t want anything to do with any activities or comments that even hint at that.

I have shared certain things that allow people to request their data be removed and that would be the extent of my personal recommendations.
Who the fuck are you?

HARLEM

Double-hard bastard
Feb 25, 2015
Lack of payment or employment isn’t the only thing that opens you up for lawsuits.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020
Well, it's gotta hurt, trying to keep a place going by collaborating only to get stabbed in the back
Life lesson friends.

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
New emojis suck. Too big, they take up far too much space
They're "different" they don't "suck". Why not motivate those in charge to change things instead of ripping down every idea they have which is only going to lead to a less than better experience for everyone? Criticization isn't helpful without a solution.

Walter_sobchak

Shut the fuck up Donny!
Aug 13, 2024
They're "different" they don't "suck". Why not motivate those in charge to change things instead of ripping down every idea they have which is only going to lead to a less than better experience for everyone? Criticization isn't helpful without a solution.
I agree with this. I'm not a big fan of them and don't even know what the majority of them are supposed to mean. But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. They're just emoji's. If other posters like them better, then let's leave them.

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
I agree with this. I'm not a big fan of them and don't even know what the majority of them are supposed to mean. But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. They're just emoji's. If other posters like them better, then let's leave them.
At the absolute least, whomever(Wild) added them, he was attempting to improve our experience(for free) and we're going to chastise him for it? As you said, they're just fucking emojis.