Race discussion with Big.Thirsty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I told you DFW4L @Big.Thirsty , if Leigh @Leigh "believes" he is right and then takes steps to call you out, you best pack the Winnebago for a month.....

Disclaimer: this in no way implies I agree with Leigh

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I told you DFW4L @Big.Thirsty , if Leigh @Leigh "believes" he is right and then takes steps to call you out, you best pack the Winnebago for a month.....

Disclaimer: this in no way implies I agree with Leigh
Well he could have stopped me dead by providing a single definitive trait of a race. Debate over, I'd be happy to have learned something new.

But he acknowledges there is no definitive trait. From the rest of his posts, I'm deducing that he bases his stance on averages but I feel I've provided ample explanation and examples to show that's erroneous. The guy was up late debating though and is getting some kip.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I don't see how I can make it more simple: can anyone name a race and explain its criteria?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Well he could have stopped me dead by providing a single definitive trait of a race. Debate over, I'd be happy to have learned something new.

But he acknowledges there is no definitive trait. From the rest of his posts, I'm deducing that he bases his stance on averages but I feel I've provided ample explanation and examples to show that's erroneous. The guy was up late debating though and is getting some kip.
You

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Keyword: characteristics. See the last skull photo I provided for specifics.

Edit: Actually, 3c nails it.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You provided the definitions for each race. This person doesn't fit any of them.
And you glossed over the fact that I quoted a well-sourced article from the FBI that says racial characteristics are used for forensic identification.

P

Punch

I'm learning a lot in this thread. Mainly that most humans are fucking racist and suck. :D

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
And you glossed over the fact that I quoted a well-sourced article from the FBI that says racial characteristics are used for forensic identification.
I didn't gloss over it, I didn't even see it. There have been a lot of posts in this thread and I haven't read every single one.

However, I addressed that point earlier. You must have glossed over it.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
You provided the definitions for each race. This person doesn't fit any of them.
I thought I pointed out at least 15 times its 2016 and we humans have been travelling the globe for a hundred thousand of years plus, lol

gheghiskhan.jpg

you are at least 10 times smarter than you started pretending to be around page 5, I am awake but not participating further on this thread, you are a flat earther when it comes to the genetic science of the past decade Leigh

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I didn't gloss over it, I didn't even see it. There have been a lot of posts in this thread and I haven't read every single one.

However, I addressed that point earlier. You must have glossed over it.
You gave it an informative rating like an hour ago. Was that just for the pictures?

Edit: 3 hours ago. Sorry. Busy day.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I thought I pointed out at least 15 times its 2016 and we humans have been travelling the globe for a hundred thousand of years plus, lol

gheghiskhan.jpg

you are at least 10 times smarter than you started pretending to be around page 5, I am awake but not participating further on this thread, you are a flat earther when it comes to the genetic science of the past decade Leigh
No, I'm simply asking you to demonstrate your stance. You haven't.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh that one. I've been busy this afternoon. Ok, what point does that prove?
That the scientific community, specifically forensic anthropologists, agree that certain racial characteristics can be used to identify skeletal remains.

How is that not physical proof of race?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

gheghiskhan.jpg

If we're going to use ad hominem comparisons, you debate like a religious person.

"Race is real"

"Please provide evidence"

"er....sickle cell?"