Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Breaking bad movie was average.
What a disappointment.
5/10
I couldn't stand Jesse for most of the show...so a movie about his pussy ass after his pussy ass behavior fucked over so many was kinda lame

Should have been about skinny Pete and Badger...maybe that is the next movie

I will go about 5/10 myself...well done but not the closure/characters I was looking for

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I couldn't stand Jesse for most of the show...so a movie about his pussy ass after his pussy ass behavior fucked over so many was kinda lame

Should have been about skinny Pete and Badger...maybe that is the next movie

I will go about 5/10 myself...well done but not the closure/characters I was looking for
Think Song2 covered it as being a good extended episode.

I'm obsessed with everything Breaking Bad, I was just happy to see more of it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Think Song2 covered it as being a good extended episode.

I'm obsessed with everything Breaking Bad, I was just happy to see more of it.
I loved the show...probably best show ever made

Jesse was only above Skylar as pissing me off...most of the shit that went bad was on Jesse IMO...so he still pisses me off(good actor/character I guess)

I was happy for more...hopefully this is just one of the movies Vince makes

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I loved the show...probably best show ever made

Jesse was only above Skylar as pissing me off...most of the shit that went bad was on Jesse IMO...so he still pisses me off(good actor/character I guess)

I was happy for more...hopefully this is just one of the movies Vince makes
It brought the geek I thought I’d left behind going to see it

the cinema even had complimentary fly swatters

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
The new Gemini Man - GARBAGE! I mean ..there is garbage out there that outraged at being compared to this shit excuse for a Will Smith movie - I would actually watch I AM Legend again before this trash.
YE HAVE BEEN WARNED

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The new Gemini Man - GARBAGE! I mean ..there is garbage out there that outraged at being compared to this shit excuse for a Will Smith movie - I would actually watch I AM Legend again before this trash.
YE HAVE BEEN WARNED
Haha, did you read I AM Legend before seeing the movie?
I can't remember which order I did it in but I actually liked the movie as well as the book.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger
Hobbs & Shaw was hilarious. Did you see the three extra scenes? Please tell me you saw the last one.

Probably 10/10 in terms of leave your brain on the mantelpiece and enjoy two of the best action movie actors ever. And then Ryan Reynolds shows up when you weren't told before hand. What a great movie.

Please tll me it was you who watched it and I'm not making a tit of myself.

Oh. Also, Idris.

M

member 3289

@conor mcgregor nut hugger
Hobbs & Shaw was hilarious. Did you see the three extra scenes? Please tell me you saw the last one.

Probably 10/10 in terms of leave your brain on the mantelpiece and enjoy two of the best action movie actors ever. And then Ryan Reynolds shows up when you weren't told before hand. What a great movie.

Please tll me it was you who watched it and I'm not making a tit of myself.

Oh. Also, Idris.
Don't remember but I don't believe I saw the extra scenes.

Fucking great movie. Logic, probability, and the laws of physics be damned because that was a quality flick

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
in the blood 5/10

and marauders 3/10... marauders was a snoozefest that ruined the potential it had for greatness.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Operation Finale. It's the story of how Mossad captured and extricated Adolph Eichmann from Argentina in 1960. Ben Kingsley is perfect, great plot, very interesting subject matter...

5 of 5 Dead Nazis

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Saw The Report. 13/20. Pretty melodramatic, but also pretty well researched and fairly accurate for a Hollywood film based on recent true events. Paints both the Obama and Bush admins in a pretty bad light and definitely makes the CIA look like the villains they are. Overdoes it lionizing Feinstein and McCain (sort of). Worth seeing for the history, but not so entertaining as a film.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Why can't I find a good movie to watch for the last 2 or more years.
5/10 story line shit, acting was 3/10.
whatever fuck this shit..
no more good movies to watch.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
us 0/10
midsommar 0/10
joker 5/10
gemini man 6/10
el camino 3/10
once upon a time in hollywood 0/10